The Global Leader In Safety Systems
About TRW Automotive
At its beginning, TRW and its founding companies developed a vast array of products for the fledgling auto industry. These included fasteners and cap screw technology that was eventually adapted to create the first two-piece engine valve, as well as wooden wheels for Henry Ford's Model T in North America, and lighting and other electrical products in Europe.
TRW produces 12 million brake discs every year both for Original Equipment Service (OES) and the independent aftermarket worldwide, enjoying a leading market position. TRW has a range of 1012 part numbers covering 98% of the European parc..
The Search Goes On
Always at the forefront of innovation, we never stop in our quest for the very latest new developments in disc technology for original equipment and OES. As a result, our aftermarket organization benefits of the latest technology transfer. Our product development division has created a portfolio of technical solutions to ensure that you can offer the most up to date products to your customers.
All Round Safety
TRW has studied the driving and braking characteristics of cars and commercial vehicles for over 50 years. Because we produce every type of vehicle safety solution, we know how they should all work together to protect the passengers inside. That is why we design and build our discs to be a balanced part of the braking dynamic.
You Want It Quick And Easy
TRW strives to make the fitting and servicing of all our products as simple and as quick as possible. This is one of the reasons we introduced the Black painted range, where the mechanics do not need to clean the discs before fitting. And we deliver a wide range of discs together with fitting screws so that old, worn and corroded fixings never have to be re-used and the installers have all they need in a TRW box.
To make life easier, the discs with bearings allow the mechanics to replace worn discs with exactly the same specification as the OE disc.
TRW Aftermarket believes that our customers deserve the best. That is why we don’t compromise on raw material or on machining tolerances. All our castings are made of GG20 material or GG15HC for High Carbon. In addition, three other machining tolerances are important: the DTV: Disc Thickness Variation does not exceed 0,012mm; the Run Out 0,03 mm; and the central hole is according to H8 norm.
For more information, please contact us to avoid order wrongly
Please take note the postage rate below for customer from Sabah/Sarawak:-
Normal Post -> RM50.00 [Delivery take 7-14 working days]
Please get the postage rate from us if you want to use Poslaju.
Click the logo below for the link :
Last Updated @ 5/12/2016 3:47:08 PM
Buy with confidence
|he****||186723319||2/23/2017 3:31:00 PM||-|
|mi****||178361352||2/21/2017 10:53:00 AM||RECEIVED GOODS AS ADVERTISED. FAST RESPONSE SELLER. RECOMMENDED!|
|qk****||178361365||1/11/2017 1:22:00 AM||excellent service... Very fast shipping|
|qk****||178361365||1/11/2017 1:21:00 AM||excellent service... Very fast shipping|
|la****||187168757||1/9/2017 4:24:00 PM||Fast shipping. Got the confirmation from buyer to ensure that correct items were ordered. Recommended|
|ke****||187168757||1/8/2017 11:04:00 AM||Good seller|
|es****||178361400||1/7/2017 10:31:00 AM||-|
|es****||178361403||1/7/2017 10:31:00 AM||-|
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
Internet Transfer, Cash Deposit, ATM Fund Transfer Cash Carry.
Payment by cheque should be crossed and made payable to NATURE FINE MARKETING SDN BHD
1. Your orders are usually shipped within 1-2 working days after payment is received. Your shipment will arrive to you safe and sound as we are using the reputable Skynet, Poslaju, Normal Air Parcel, City-Link or Kangaroo.
2. Please check that your address is correctly stated in the official receipt which we will email to you once payment is received.
3. You may track your shipment via the tracking number which will be provided to you as soon as your item is post.
4. Please ensure that there is someone to collect your parcel at your given address during working hours.
5. You will be notified by the courier service should the delivery be unsuccessful and you may have to retrieve it from their branches.
Click the logo below for the link :
1. Goods Sold are not Refundable nor Returnable.
2. Prices are subjected to Changes Without Prior Notice.
Product Returns / Warranty Claims
- All items warranty (varies depending on product brands)
- Our warranty covers from the start date of purchase and any purchased items / products can only be returned for warranty purpose. Kindly please check the products compatibility / requirement before purchasing. Goods sold are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- To initiate a return or replacement for a defective product, kindly please contact us so that we can issue you a directive order on sending back the items for warranty claims / replacement. Please do note that back forth return shipping fees is fully borne by the customer. We will notify you via Phone calls once your warranty claims is done and advice you on the return shipping fee.
Our warranty term applies provided the product is handled properly for its intended use, in accordance with its operating instructions and upon presentation of the original invoice or cash receipt.
The warranty may not apply or void if:
- All warranty will be immediately invalidated if unauthorized repairs are made or attempted by unauthorized personnel or the documents have been altered in any way or made illegible or the model or production number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- This warranty does not cover accident, misuse, incorrect line voltage, improper installation, transport damage, altered serial number, connection to non compatible hardware and the like.
- This warranty does not cover customer self physical damage.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damage (including without limitation any loss of profits) arising from use of the product purchased or any breach of this warranty.
- Defects caused by abuse or misuse of the product.
- If customer is unable to provide the Proof of Purchase.