Disney dollars are a form of corporate scrip sold by Walt Disney and redeemable for goods or services at many Disney facilities.
Similar in size, shape and design to the paper currency of the United States most bills bear the image of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto or a drawing of one of the landmarks of the Disneyland Resort or the Walt Disney World Resort and are accepted at the company's theme parks, the Disney cruise ships, the Disney Store and at certain parts of Castaway Cay, Disney's private island in the Caribbean.
Disney Dollars were first issued in May 1987 and originally came in $1 and $5 denominations. In 1990, Disney added a $10 bill.
The bills are redeemable for goods or services at the Disney theme parks, the Disney cruise ships, Disney's Castaway Cay port of call and the Disney Stores, unless indications to the contrary are printed on the individual bills. However, they are not compatible with the coin machines, and must be exchanged for US currency if machines are to be used. In addition, if Disney Dollars are used for purchases and change is given, the change is provided in real US currency.
They are often kept as souvenirs or collected by Disney memorabilia fans, but at Disney resorts, they can also be exchanged back to US currency.
Disney Dollars are created with anti-counterfeiting features such as micro-printing, and hard to scan/copy reflective ink and imprinting on the front and back of the bill. In addition the bills are printed with serial numbers and letters which are unique to each bill. The Dollars have small bits of glitter scattered on them.
Last Updated @ 7/18/2016 10:42:48 PM
Buy with confidencewe have 461 Good Ratings from buyers !
**Pos Parcel and Pos Daftar will dispatch every Tuesday only.
Every item is subject to availability. We makes every effort possible to bring in sufficient stocks for every item however; our items do get sold out occasionally. In the event you have ordered an out-of-stock item on our website, we will issue full refund accordingly.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items is passed on to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Of course, we will pay the best effort to pack the goods.
We reserves the right, at any time, to change its prices and billing methods for products or services sold, effective immediately upon posting on the site or by e-mail delivery to you.
Warranty: Please read item description
1. All goods sold are eligible for return within 7 DAYS upon received the goods.
2. If 7 days have gone by since your receive, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. Shipping charge will not be refunded.
5. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
2. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your bank account or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
We only replace items or refund if they has manufaturing defect.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this productAsk Seller
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.