Welding company since 1997. . *Why get it from us? we are welding specialists. We have spare parts, we do after sales service. We have knowledge on welding.*
WIM MIGWELD 210S model
STOCK AVAILABLE AND READY!!
- The MIGWELD series are easy to adjust. Coarse and fine voltage steps are clearly marked on the power source, providing easy control and quick value setting.
- The MIGWELD 210SEF has 10-steps. It had continous, spot and stitch welding to facilitate different kind of welding environment. These MIGWELD`s welding characteristics are excellent. both in CO² and mixed gases.
- Digital Amp and Volt display meter.
- Better welding parameters 0.6mm - 1.6mm (Min 30 amps - Max 500 amps).
- Heavy duty chassis construction.
- Double thermal protection for transformer and rectifier.
- Ergonomic and value added features. (Tool container, torch holder and lower gas tray holder).
Primary Supply (220 - 240)
Max.Input Current 33
Output Rating 210A / 24
Duty Cycle (%) 30
Duty Cycle Rating at 60% V 145A / 21V
Duty Cycle at 100% (A) 110A / 20V
Output Control Tapping
Voltage Adjustment steps 10
Open Circuit Voltage V 18 - 45
Welding Range at 50~210A A 30 - 210
Filler Wire Size Range (mm) 0.6 - 1.0
Wire Feeding Speed Meter/min 1 - 17
Time (Spot/Stitch) (sec) 0 - 5
Degree of Protection IPS21
Insulation Class H 180° C
Weight (without input cable & plug) Kg 72
Dimension (LxWxH) (mm) 820x450x720
GAS REGULATOR C02
-1 YEAR WARRANTY with back up service & technical support
-Cash and carry terms.
-we are based in Klang,malaysia
-If you would like to purchase any of the following item, please contact 0125268660 (Alex)to place your order.
Last Updated @ 6/6/2012 10:41:32 AM
Buy with confidence, we have 134 Good Ratings from buyers!
The key of doing trading here in Lelong is HI-SPEED DELIVERY and you have done it bro!Salutes and respect your services, will put you in my favorite seller, thanks and cheers, 7 STAR rating for you.
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.