RED WING CLASSIC WORK BOOTS 8INCHES BROWN
INSPIRED BY:MOCCASSIN (MOC TOE)
OTHER NAME:THE ORIGINAL IRISH SETTER
LEATHER TYPE/NAME:ORO-IGINAL LEATHER
CRAFTMANSHIP: HANDCRAFTED SINCE 1905
OUTSOLE:TRACTION TRED CUSHION CREPE WEDGE
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:MADE IN USA
CARE PRODUCTS:BOOT OIL, LEATHER PROTECTOR
MARKET PRICE RM1,499.90
ONLINE PRICE RM1,449.90 ONLY
RM15.00 (WEST MALAYSIA)
RM25.00 (EAST MALAYSIA)
SHIPPING WEIGHT:3KGS (ESTIMATION)
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE WELCOME
LEAD TIME (UPON PAYMENT CLEARANCE):
EX-DISTRIBUTION CENTRE:3-6 WEEKS
ORIGINAL BRAND NEW
CASH BEFORE DELIVERY/COLLECTION
ORDER NOW: 016-2572869(FADHLAN)(CALL/SMS)
NOW ACCEPTING MAJOR CREDIT CARDS & PAY PAL
PLEASE PROVIDE US YOUR MODEL, SIZE, QUANTITY & DELIVERY LOCATION FOR IMMEDIATE STOCK CHECK & SPECIAL QUOTE.
P/S:APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT. WE DREAM AND MOVING FORWARD TO HAVE THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF ORIGINAL RED WING PRODUCTS IN ASIA. DISCLAIMER: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE ARE NOT A CONVENTIONAL RETAIL DISPLAY SHOP. TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE, ALL PREMISE VISITS ARE VIA APPOINTMENT ONLY. INSTEAD OF WALK-IN, YOU CAN COMFORTABLY BROWSE OUR 1,500 (& COUNTING) PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON ONLINE DISPLAY. APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT TO A HUMBLE HOMEGROWN GLOBAL BRAND IN THE MAKING...BIG&SMALL
The 877 is the iconic Red Wing boot. First introduced in 1953 as a sport boot, this classic has been worn by millions of America’s workers on construction sites or in the farm fields. The 8” style is purpose-built with premium Red Wing Oro-iginal leather, Goodyear welt construction, a white Traction Tred sole and triple stitched quality.
THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE
This boot is one of the two key styles that elevated the Red Wing brand to worldwide renown. The 875 and 877 were made with russet colored leather, tanned by using the sap of sequoia bark. The process yielded a rich color that was very close to the coat of an Irish Setter hunting dog. These boots provided excellent arch support, and had a light, cushion crepe sole. The 877 was introduced first and the 875 would quickly follow. They became an overnight sensation among hunters and workers alike. Together the 875 and 877 became Red Wing's most widely recognized boots and icons for the brand.
- We strive to be one of the most recognized, reputable and reliable online store in Malaysia.
- While we subscribe to the above, we shall have no liability to the buyer for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
- We ship internationally except to Israel and Nigeria, we do not ship on collect terms or to third party accounts. Additional fees such as import fees, custom fees, taxes, brokerage fees, and handling fees are beyond our control and responsibility.
Kindly check your products ordered wisely as all sales are to be deemed final upon confirmation. Currently we do not practise any Refund Policy.
However we still have limited time warranty for all of our products against; -manufacturer's defects
-delivery error (model, size and color).
Products that fall under above category can be returned and exchanged accordingly subject to our Return And Exchange Policy.
OUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Cost of return and exchange reshipment will be borne by the buyer.
- Products to be returned within 3 days upon received. Any request for return and exchange beyond the period might not be entertained.
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.