XTAR VC4 Charger for Lithium-ion and Ni-MH Batteries 18650 26650
The XTAR VC4 charger is a combination of our XP4C and VC2 charger! This intelligent charger can recognize, charge, and display charging current, battery voltage, and charge capacity of both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time! This is a USB powered charger so it can be plugged into any of your existing AC USB wall adapter plugs (e.g. Apple, Samsung, etc.)
The charger is compatible with:
10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650/32650 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion and AAAA/AAA/AA/A/SC/C/D. and Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries so there's no need to buy a separate charger for each battery type.
1. Innovative LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage, and charging capacity. It can also intelligently recognize and charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries and clearly display this information.
2. Intelligently identify a battery's input power and automatically adjust suitable charging method and charging current from 0.1A to 1.0A and up to 0.5A*4 / 1.0A*2 max.
3. Three charging stages (TC-CC-CV) can prolong your batterie's life.
4. Soft start will prevent any sudden current spikes which is used to prolong battery lifespan.
5. The charger can tell you the real capacity of your batteries.
1. Automatically stops charging when battery is fully charged and will automatically start charging again if the battery falls below 3.9V. This allows you to keep the batteries inside the charger overnight.
2. Intelligently identifies bad batteries by showing “null” and “Err” if reverse polarity has been detected.
3. ABS durable fireproof shell with perfect heat dissipation and high temperature resistance.
1. Four independent slots making each port operate like 4 separate chargers.
2. 0V activation function which rescues your overly discharged batteries when in most cases the batteries must be discarded. With our chargers you can bring them back to life.
3. Compatible with any USB power adapter or wall adaptor.
4. 2-minute non-activity backlight feature; inserting batteries will activate full LCD screen brightness, pressing the mode button for 1.5s can turn off the backlight at your will.
Lithium battery charging parameter:
CC Current/500±50m A 1.0A
CC Current/1000±80m A
Cut-off Voltage 4.20±0.05V
Operation Temperature 0-40℃
Ni-MH battery charging parameter:
0.5A Pulse Charging Current 500±50 mA
1.0A Pulse Charging Current 1000±80 mA
Cut-off Voltage 1.45±0.1V
Operation Temperature 0-40℃
- XTAR VC4 charger
- USB charge cable
- Premium pouch
- User manual
Optional (Add to Cart, then proceed payment):
Within 6 Month 1 to 1 exchange
Poslaju with tracking no.
Payment must be completed within 3 days after order confirm.
Bank a/c: Maybank, CIMB, Public Bank