Every Zoom Handy Recorder product come in standard packaging as stated in the box from manufacturer.
1x H5 Zoom Handy Audio Recorder.
1x X/Y Capsule (XYH-5) with extended signal capacity.
1x Shockmounted microphones for reduced handling noise.
Steinberg WaveLab & Cubase LE Software.
2x AA Batteries.
Free Mini SD Memory Card.
Every purchase will be issue receipt stated the serial number of H5 with registered company stamping as proof of buying from us.
Special for Every Zoom recorder purchase will be FREE 1 spider tripod to install in recorder and can bring everywhere.
1 Year Warranty Zoom Product.
Louder. Closer. Cleaner.
X/Y recording allows you to cover a wide area yet still capture sound sources in the center with clarity and definition, making it ideal for all types of live stereo recording. The XYH-5 X/Y microphone capsule included with the H5 provides two matched unidirectional condenser microphones set at a 90 degree angle. These are housed within an advanced shockmount that employs rugged external mic wires and rubberized material to isolate the unit from the H5 body and thus minimize vibration and handling noise. The design of the XYH-5 also allows the H5 to handle louder sounds than any other Handy Recorder model: 140 dB SPL, to be precise—equivalent to the sound of a jet aircraft from less than 200 feet away—enabling you to capture sounds louder, closer, and cleaner than you ever could before.
Interchangeable capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lenses of a camera
The H5's modular design means that you can always use the best microphone for every recording environment.
The Ultimate In Image Control
Welcome to “Mid-Side” recording, a whole new level of precision in your ability to shape sound. The MSH-6 Capsule contains dual mic elements – a forward-facing, unidirectional mic (the “Mid”) and a side-facing, bi-directional mic (the “Side”). Together with the H5's onboard MS decoder, they capture a fully mono-compatible stereo image that can actually be adjusted after recording – ideal for film, video, and television projects.
All the Pickup, Half the Length
The optional SGH-6 Shotgun Capsule adds a professional-quality, highly directional microphone to the H6, creating an ideal audio setup for film, video, live theater, and ENG (electronic newsgathering) applications. Three elements combined with digital signal processing inside the SGH-6 give you the highly directional pickup power of a conventional shotgun mic in a unit only half the size – ideal for recording dialogue and narration with no intrusive mic in the scene. \
Plugging in the optional EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Combo Capsule gives you two more inputs. This allows you to connect up to four discrete signals from external microphones, instruments, mixers, or portable music players to fully realize your audio vision. It’s all the power of a professional recording studio, right in the palm of your hand.
Live Recording Personified
The XYH-6 capsule adds two matched high-quality unidirectional microphones to your H6 or H5. This kind of microphone is most sensitive to signal coming from directly in front, and less sensitive to signal coming from behind or from the sides; in technical terms, they are said to utilize a cardioid polar pattern. These mics have the largest diaphragm size (0.579” = 14.6mm) of any ever available on a portable recorder.
As shown in this illustration, the angle of the two mics can easily be changed from 90 degrees to 120 degrees for a wider stereo image (US Patent 8184815).
In addition to standard transport controls (stop, play/pause, record, rewind and fast-forward), the front panel of the H5 offers dedicated record arming buttons for each track, which double as mute switches during playback. A Hold switch disables all front panel buttons to prevent accidental operation during recording. The H5 can be attached to a camera strap or, with the use of our optional Hot Shoe mount, mounted directly to a DSLR or camcorder.
The H5 also provides everything you need to connect with the outside world. Dual combo XLR/TRS inputs that can handle both mic- and line-level signals allow you to connect external microphones and line-level devices like mixers, portable music players, effects processors and electronic keyboards—even electric guitars or basses equipped with active electronics. Each H5 input has its own dedicated gain control knob, located beneath a protective bar that prevents accidental movement during handling. The supplied XYH-5 X/Y capsule also provides a secondary input for connecting stereo mic- or line-level signal via a ⅛" mini phone jack. The H5 supports a +4 dB (professional) input level and utilizes the same high-quality preamps as our flagship H6, ensuring great-sounding recordings in all sonic environments.
There are lots of output options as well. A dedicated Line Out with adjustable volume allows you to send a stereo audio output from the H5 to the mic input of a video camera or other device without the need for an attenuator cable. In addition, there's a separate headphone output with a dedicated volume control. You can use both outputs simultaneously to route audio to your DSLR while monitoring over headphones. There's also a built-in speaker for fast access playback, and a USB port which allows the H5 to be used as an audio interface for your computer or iPad.
Power and Storage
Just 2 AA batteries—either alkaline or rechargeable NiMH—are required for power. When using alkaline batteries, the H5 will operate for more than 15 hours, even while recording continuously. You can also use an optional AC adapter to power the H5 without batteries. The H5 records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 gigabytes. Maximum recording time is dependent upon the card size and file type; for example, the supplied 2GB SD card can hold approximately fourteen hours of stereo 320kbps MP3 files, three hours of stereo 16-bit / 44.1 kHz WAV files, or an hour of stereo 24-bit / 96kHz WAV files
The H5 can operate in two different modes—choose stereo for two-track stereo recording, or multitrack for four-track recording (in either stereo pairs or individual mono tracks)—and it captures audio in the two most commonly used file formats: WAV and MP3.
The WAV files recorded by the H5 can be 16- or 24-bit, with sampling rates of 44.1, 48, or 96kHz*. They are automatically time-stamped and thus Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compliant, allowing for precise synchronization in video post-production. MP3 files, while slightly lower in fidelity, are much smaller than WAV files and are thus easier to email and post on social networking sites—allowing you to quickly and easily share your creations around the world.
* 96kHz sampling rate available in stereo mode only
The H5's onboard effects allow you to add polish to your recordings. Compression and limiting compensate for fluctuations in input level, while a low-cut filter helps eliminate wind noise, blowing, and other kinds of low frequency rumble. There's even an onboard metronome and chromatic/guitar/bass tuner.
But the list of H5 features doesn't end there. There's playback looping, pitch change and variable playback speed (without pitch change) to help with phrase training. A pre-record function that keeps the H5 continuously recording in the background, keeping the previous two seconds before you hit RECORD.
There’s an Auto-Record function that allows recording to begin automatically when a certain level of sound is detected and an equivalent Auto-Stop function that ends recording when the sound drops below a user-designated level, either immediately or up to 5 seconds later. And then there's Backup-Record—the ultimate safety net.* It enables the H5 to automatically record a duplicate set of stereo tracks with 12dB less input gain. Even if your original track is distorted, chances are the Backup version will be fine!
You can even use your H5 as an audio interface, complete with a Loop Back function that makes it easy to add narration to music playback. Simply connect the H5 to your computer or iPad** via USB, launch your favorite DAW or use the included Cubase LE or WaveLab LE software, and start creating a masterpiece.
* 44.1 and 48kHz WAV files only.
** Apple Camera Connection Kit required.
Attach to a video camera
as an external microphone.
The H5 is perfect for use on a video or DSLR camera. The remarkable depth and clarity of sound achieved by the stereo mic design brings additional realism and depth to HD video. By attaching the H5 to a DSLR video camera with an optional hot shoe mount (HS-1), you can create a professional video system with high-quality sound.
HS-1 Hot Shoe Mount (option)
We now also offer a special accessory package for H5 Handy Recorder. The APH-5 package includes a windscreen (WSU-1) that provides a professional level of wind noise prevention, a remote controller (RCH-5) with REC, PLAY, STOP and other functions and an USB-type AC power adapter (AD-17).
APH-5 H5 Accessory Pack (Optional Accessories)
Features at a glance
• Uses a system of interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera
• Includes detachable X/Y capsule (XYH-5) with extended signal capacity and shockmounted mics for reduced handling noise
• Compatible with all Zoom input capsules. Optional capsules including the SGH-6 shotgun mic capsule and the EXH-6 dual XLR/TRS combo input capsule
• Four-track simultaneous recording
• Large backlit LCD display
• Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32GB
• Up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
• Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors each with selectable phantom power and -20dB pad
• Analog-style gain controls for each input
• Protective "roll-bar" type covers prevent accidental movement of gain controls
• Plug-in power (2.5 volts)
• Built-in effects, including low-cut filtering, compression and limiting
• Chromatic tuner and metronome
• Auto-record, Pre-record and Backup-record functions mean that you'll never miss that perfect take
• MS decoding
• Multitrack to stereo internal mixdown
• Normalize, Divide and Trim editing
• Voice memo and up to 99 marks per recording
• A/B loop playback
• Variable playback speed and variable pitch without affecting playback speed
• Multichannel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad with loop back function
• Mountable to DSLR or camcorder with optional HS-1 Hot Shoe Mount adapter
• Uses two standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
• Over 15 hours of operation with alkaline batteries
Zoom H5 Product Video
Last Updated @ 9/14/2014 8:45:48 AM
Buy with confidence, we have 237 Good Ratings from buyers!
1)Shipping Via Post Laju/Pos Exspress/Stamp Pos/Register Pos (Depand the Kit). Payment made by buyers.
2) Combined Shipping Only Allowed For Buy Now /For Sale Section Only which is stated allo combine ship on the item;
3) Combined Shipping For the 2nd Item or more you need to add on minimum RM1 for each product. (Will stated for allow combine ship for every item is quoted.)
4) NO Combine Shipping For AUCTION/BIDDING Stuff.
5)Self-collect that amount must be more than Rm900. at MacDonald, Cheras Taman Connaught weekend or by appointment only.
6) Self-Collect-Ampang, Water Front, meet at Oldtown. Only. But Must call to make appointment. Value of the purchase must more than RM900/=
7) Self-Collect for Bid Item is not allowed. Unless, buyer have bought Item from Buy Now section as the stated amount at above.
Terms and Conditions: 1. Items sold are non refundable.
2. Price stated isnt include shipping, however purchase more than certain amount will include shipping (will change based on promotion)
3. No best price as price stated is fixed.
4. Seller is not responsible for any lost goods if buyer chooses to use postage method.
5. For warranty, effective day start from shipping day. For warranty claim, buyer have to bear the shipping cost.
6. Personal Warranty only given 7 days. Except long period for the electronic stuff like mini speaker, ext batt, bluetooth headset. Will stated on it.
7. Personal Warranty covers for manufacture defect (Normally detected during Self-Collected)
8. Seller is not responsible for any loss or damage occur for postage item.
9. Buyers are responsible to check item thoroughly during Self-Collected to prevent complications.
10. No reserve for item, unless deposit/full payment made.
11. Buyer will be assume that agree with T and C if buy from seller.
12. I will try my very best to give the Best Services for my customers.
We thank you sincerely appreciate for your support purchase with CamUniversal e-store. However, please do read the terms policy of the sale to avoid hassle in future transactions. This is to ensure your purchase with us will be a pleasant one.
Please do not bid or buy if you do not agree to the terms and policy of this sale.
Please understand what you are bidding, joybidders are not welcomed!
Auction winners or interested buyers will have to bank-in full amount including shipping charges for the purchased item before shipping can be arranged. We will inform you IF to allow 2-5 working days for products to be delivered via preferred methods of shipping.
All transaction(s) should be completed within five (5) working days or risk of a negative or non-paying bid feedback.
I reserve the rights not to honour your winning bid if you fail to remit payment within 6 working days. I will re-list the item(s) again for auction.
I will only retract -ve feedback if you have reasonable explaination for the delay for replying emails, sms or payment(s).
For any promotional items, deposits are required, however the deposit will be forfieted if you cannot collect or accept delivery after 30 days upon order comfirmation.
Risk of loss or damage of goods are passed on to buyers as soon as goods are sent to the courier office or loaded on their transport. Seller is not responsible for any loss or damage of goods during transit/shipment by the courier company. Because is out of our control. No Worries so far nothing happend for my parcel. :) If your item is insured, we will help you to file a claim with the corresponding courier or insurance company or u can report it the courier company by yourself.
We accept no responsibility for user initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
All prices, pictures and de and #115;cr and #105;ptions on this advertisement are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us immediately regarding price or promotion discrepancies before placing an order with us.
When you place an order or bid with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated in my e-store. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store our related web sites are not refundable.
All goods sold and #39;As is and #39; basis and are not refundable, exchangeable nor returnable. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are purchasing the correct model/type for your application before bidding.
CamUniversal E-Store does not provide any kind of warranty for all product purchased online (either posted or self collected) UNLESS stated in the sales and option OR Warranty By Register Online.
*Thank You For Support Me^^ Please Do Not Hesitate to Ask Anything.
*Buy With Full Satisfaction and Full Confidence! As I Am Verified and Approved by Lelong.com.my and SSM.
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.