ZTE MF30 WiFi hotspot is a 3.5G mobile hotspot device,
working in GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA network. The client device could
connect to it via USB or Wi-Fi interface. With HSDPA 7.2Mbps downlink,
quad-band GSM and tri-band UMTS, it gives maximum 5 users super fast
Internet experience all over the world at the same time.
It runs on battery and has a mini USB port and a
built-in LED Indicator on the top and could supports up to 32GB Micro
SDHC memory. The device supports data and SMS services, enabling you to
communicate anytime and anywhere.
* HSPA+ peak speed up to 7.2 Mbps
* Maximum support 5 users to get internet access
* 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
* Small, lightweight design
* ZTE MF30 3G Router supports up to 32GB microSD card
* Auto APN
* SMS Via Wifi and Phonebook management
Auto APN Setting..
Just plug in SIM and GO..
SMS Via Wifi and Phonebook
Highlight： < strong>
* This HSPA device is peak rated at 7.2 Mbps downlink speed.
* Operates on the 3G networks for wireless access to
e-mail and internet on the move.
* Use 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connection so no installation is
required. Simply enter the password key supplied and get on
line immediately with your SIM.
* Small, light weight design.
* Supports three working modes: USB Mode, Wi-Fi Mode,
* GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* HSPA+: DL 7.2Mbps, UL 5.76Mbps
* WCDMA CS: 64Kbps UL/DL
* WCDMA PS: 384Kbps UL/DL
Interface: USB and Wi-Fi
* Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11b/g/n
* Wi-Fi Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2/WAPI
* USB Version: USB 2.0 high speed
* USB Interface Type: Micro USB
* MicroSD card: ZTE MF30 supports up to 32GB microSD card
* Power Adapter: 5V/700m A Battery: 1500mAh
* Standby time: 100 hours
* Working time: 4 hours
* Weight 65g
* Dimensions (W×H×D): 99.7mm*53.7mm*13.9mm
* Operating temperature: 0℃~+35℃
* Storage temperature: -20℃~+50℃Charging
* Operate System: Windows 7, Windows Vista(32bit or
64bit), Windows XP(SP2 or later), MAC(10.4 or later)
* Web Brower: IE(6.0 or later), Firefox(2.0 or later),
Opera(10.0 or later), Safari(4.0 or later), Chrome(5.0 or later)
The ZTE MF30 hotspotís standby and working time are only
for you reference, and based on ideal working environment.
Getting to Know the Device
The following figure shows the appearance of the device.
1. Power: Hold the Power button to switch on/off the device
2. Memory card slot (microSD card): it is where you
insert the memory card(MicroSD card)
a. This button is used to start/end Wi-Fi
Protected Setup authentication process and enable/disable the Wi-Fi
b. Hold it for 3 seconds to activate the
c. When the WPS function is available,
press it to deactivate the WPS function
d. Press it to enable/disable Wi-Fi function
4. LED Indicator: It indicates the signal type, signal
strength, battery, Wi-Fi, etc.
5. Charger/USB port:
a. Charge your device.
b. Connect the client to your device via
Notes: Hold the WPS and Power buttons
simultaneously until the LED screen turns off, and then release the
buttons. The ZTE MF30 3G Router will restart automatically and restore
to the factory default settings.
Working Mode: ZTE MF30 3G Router
supports three working modes: USB Mode, Wi-Fi Mode, Mixed Mode.
USB Mode: Connect to the device with
the USB cable.
Wi-Fi Mode: Connect to the device via
Mixed Mode: Connect to the device with
the above two connection methods
Notes: If you want to connect to the
Internet by using ZTE MF32 Wi-Fi mode, make sure that the client
supports the Wi-Fi function
BRAND NEW Still Sealed
From ZTE.. But We will open to put the warranty sticker.
Months Warranty On Manufacturer defects.
Optional Upgrade to
1 Year add RM29 Only. (Just add to total and remark to us "Upgrade 1
1 x ZTE MF30 Mifi Router
1 x Battery
1 x Manual
1 x Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x Receipt
1. Micro SD Card:
need this, just pay additional to the total, and remark to us: "ADD MicroSD XXGB "
4GB: RM25, 8GB: RM45,
** Please ensure the total is correct, so the process is faster and you
will get the item faster.
Thanks for visit.
Please visit us at www.comfortsurf.com
for full products