- VGA to large screen line, VGA to BNC interface line, video cable, BNC port, also called RGB component interface.
- It consists of five independent input units of R, G, B, H, V. This is the necessary part of the display signal composition.
- The BNC interface is a separate display signal interface, that is, an interface for inputting the display separately by using red, green, blue and horizontal and vertical scanning frequencies, and is used by some professional displays.
- In theory, the signal quality is better and the external interference is smaller.
Scope of use :
- 5 BNC inputs for high-end displays, ie RGBHV signals, for improved display clarity.
- Applicable equipment: the connection between high-definition equipment, digital TV, plasma, LCD TV, projector and other equipment.
Product Included :
1 x 1.5M VGA to 5 BNC Cable
Last Updated @ 10/10/2019 5:27:37 PM