Please take note that warranty does not cover:
Damages to item done deliberately or improper handling of it.
Damages to products caused by either impact, liquid, sand or insect, natural disaster and act of God. Modifying, repairing the product without written consent.
If there is defect on the items you receive or we send you the wrong items, please kindly contact us within 3 days and deliver back to us within 7 days.
Please keep the packaging well and return the goods as a whole.
We offer 7 days return period, with buyer paying the return postage.
Cheaper.my will not be responsible if your shipment is lost or damaged during the return transit. However customer may claim the compensation for the relevant delivery company.
Once we have checked and confirm the goods/products, customer will received their refund or replacement within 7 business days after the confirmation.
For Smartbands warranty claim, the smartband has to be unpaired before sending back
Please contact us for investigation before you return the item to us.
Whatsapp / SMS : 010-8980139
Invalidation of Warranty
1. Warranty is invalidated if the defect is caused (with intention or no intention) by wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, rough handling or abuse.
2. It is invalidated if unauthorised persons carry out any alterations or repairs.
3. If the warranty card/receipt/tax invoice has been altered, defaced or erased in any manner whatsoever.
4. Unable to provide us with the original proof of purchase during warranty claim.
5. Product purchased from non-authorised dealers or from overseas (unless applicable international warranty applies).
6. Cosmetic damage (dent, crack, scratch and etc.).
7. Spillage of food/liquids or detection of water / liquid inside the device (Applicable to both non water proof and water proof device).
8. Operating with incorrect or irregular voltage supply.
9. Corrosion, rusting or stains.
10. Improper testing, operation, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind.
11. If any part or parts of the unit are replaced with a part or parts not supplied or approved by us
12. Repair or attempted repair by any party other than DirectD authorized service center.
13. Where the product serial has been removed or made illegible or has been tampered with.
14. Use of the product in a commercial environment (become display set, event functions, advertising and etc.)
15. Where any ancillary equipment or 3rd party software causes the problems or damage
16. Infestation by insects or vermin
17. Incomplete or improper installation
18. Use of which is not designed
19. Use with 3rd party battery, charger and cable.
20. Damage due to improper packing during shipment to DirectD for warranty purpose
21. Disasters such as floods, fires, winds, earthquakes or lightning
22. Damage due to foreign material
23. Damage due to exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal environment conditions
24. Various product models have differing specifications, functions, display, appearance and performance, and is not regarded as a defect in the product.