100% NATURAL 5A BIRD NEST
#birdnest #birdnestdrink #birdsnest #sarangburung #燕窝
Bird's nest is a superior health food in many ways. Bird’s nest contains the natural scent of egg white. The proteins found in bird's nest, being easily digestible for any age or gender. Effective results of bird's nest are obvious when they are consumed by adult, children, elders, toddler and sick people. According to traditional Chinese belief, Combination Bird’ nest with American Ginseng helps to produce better effect in maintain good health and helps restore one's energy and relieves fatigue.
For children: boost immune system, strengthen body, alleviate allergies, improves appetite and metabolism, helps to prevent colds and flus, stop coughing and heal the lungs For teenagers: strengthen the physique, improves mental growth, enhances memory
For women: regain radiance of skin, anti-aging, reduces wrinkles, slimming effect, more youthful and vibrant look For pregnant women: consumption helps to increase baby's brain development, stabilizing and calming pregnancies, expedites mother's recovery from delivery For men: improves mental alertness and energy level, improves kidney function and strengthens lungs
For busy executives: relieves stress and tension
For elders: elevate the immune system, aid digestion, clears phlegm, strengthens lungs, kidneys, spleen and enhances appetite
For patients: quick recovery from illness, strengthen organs
Whole Bird’s Nest: The complete cup-shaped bird's nest which is the best grade of bird's nest. The shape is large and full, with a high density of fine fibers.
Bird’s Nest Strips: These are the broken pieces of Whole Bird's Nest.
Bird’s Nest Edges: These are the part which support both ends of the nest.
Bird’s Nest Filament: Refers to Bird's Nest Strips that are smaller and thinner in size.
Bird’s Nest Fragment: Normally used to make Bird's Nest Biscuits
Bird’s Nest Biscuit: Shaped in a cup-shape mold using Bird's Nest Strips and Bird's Nest Fragments.
Traditional stewed bird’s nest with rock sugar (one person)
Effects: Maintain beauty and nourish lungs
1) One piece of bird's nest
2) Rock sugar (according to individual preference)
3) 3-5 slices of American Ginseng (according to individual preference)
4) 2-3 pieces of red dates (according to individual preference)
1) Soak the bird’s nest for roughly 1 to 2 hours until the bird’s nest has fully expanded. Drain the water.
2) Add 500ml of clean water together with the rock sugar, American Ginseng and red dates into the boiler and cook with medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Use a spoon to remove the foam on the surface.
3) Put the bird’s nest into the boiler and cook with medium heat for 20 minutes. It is then prepared to be served.