2 in 1 Home Stereo Music Headphones Car Wireless Adapter Transmitter Receiver with 3.5mm AUX for TV Laptop
1. Multi-Use: This portable, lightweight wireless audio transmitter & receiver is an ideal wireless audio solution for a wide range of situations and uses.
2. 2 Modes: Transmitter mode wirelessly streams audio from your non-Bluetooth TV, home stereo system, or CD player to your Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Receiver mode wirelessly streams audio from your Bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet, or computer to your wired stereo, speakers, or headphones.
3. Rechargable: The transmitter can be powered through DC 5V USB interface.
4. Portable: The transmitter has small size and light weight, which is very convenient for you carry. Even it has small size, it has got powerful wireless audio streaming capabilities.
5. High Compatibility: With the included 3.5mm cable, this receiver & transmitter adapter can widely be used on your computer, laptop, home stereo system, headphone, smartphone, MP3 player, CD player, etc.
Transmitter Mode: When red LED light is on
Receiver Mode: When blue LED light is on
Operation Range: Up to 10m / 33ft (without any blocking objects)
Technologies: BT5.0, A2DP, AVRCP (receiver mode only)
1. Please allow slight differences due to manual measurement.
2. Please allow slight color differences due to different light and screen.
1 x Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Transmitter/Receiver Adapter
1 x 3.5mm Aux Cable
1 x User Manual
How to use:
1. Receiving mode: used in home audio, wired headphones, car audio, etc. without Bluetooth.
Power on the product and confirm the receiving mode (blue light), open the Bluetooth settings in the phone and tablet, search for the pairing name: KN323 for pairing, connect the home audio, headphones, car audio with 3.5 audio cable Wait.
2. Transmitting mode: Use on TVs, computers, MP3s, etc. without Bluetooth. There is no need to install the driver, but it needs to be connected with 3.5 audio cable. It can only transmit audio and cannot transmit data.
Power on the product and confirm the transmitting mode (red light). The product will automatically search for the Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth audio, Bluetooth receiver and other devices next to it.
Step 1: First plug the product into the USB port to power on.
Step 2: When the time after power-on is within 10 seconds, you only need to re-plug once to switch modes.
Step 3: When the time after power-on exceeds 10 seconds, you need to re-plug twice to switch modes.
If the product has been used for more than 10 seconds, it will remember the mode. It will be the last mode when it is powerd on next time.