• Weight: 2 kg x 10 poles (Picture shows 1 pole)
• Absorbent Media: Clay Desiccant
• Unit Needed: For most cargoes 6-8 poles in a 20 ft container (12-16 poles in a 40ft container) is required, depending on the length of the voyage and the range of temperature encountered. In a case of moist cargoes or extreme voyage conditions addition poles may be required.
• Installation: Mount in the container corrugation, hanging from the hook with plastic tie
• Disposal: Made only of non-toxic and recyclable materials (Clay Desiccant, Plastic materials).
Whenever goods are moved from a hot climate to a cooler climate, condensation will occur because warm air holds more water than cold air. When the temperature inside the container is lower, the air will reach the dew point and the water will condense. This is when fungus, mould and mildew occurs, damaging the goods. Worse yet, if the water condenses on the surface of metal products, corrosion occurs. When the temperature inside the container is lowered the air will reach the dew point and the water will condense. This is when fungus, mould and mildew occurs, damaging the goods. Worse yet, if the water condenses on the surface of metal products corrosion occurs.
Agricultural products: spices, coffee, tea, bagged rice, tobacco, pepper, wheat flour, wheat bran, ginger, cloves, cashew nuts, ground nuts, betel nuts, cocoa, tobacco, copra, vegetables, fruits and others.
Wooden products: Furniture, moldings, timber, wood pulp and paper products.
Electronic goods: Electrical appliances, cables, toys etc.
Leather goods: Footwear, garments and furniture.
Metal products: Sheets, cods, machinery, auto/ spare parts, aluminum billets, copper products and furniture.
Textiles: Garments, batik and fabrics.
Household products: Glass ware, melamine, handicrafts, polythene and charcoal.