This product with three output ports, and you can choose one of them to use at a time as you demand, the functions of the port as followings:
1. DVI output, connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable.
2. HDMI output, connect the HDMI devices using a HDMI cable.
3. VGA output, connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.
4. Mini Display Port, connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air.
5. Support Mini Display Port 1.1a Dual-mode input.
6. The HDMI can support audio output for iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010)
7. Support HDMI/DVI/VGA output with the max resolution of 1920x1080p@60Hz, 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel
(6.75Gbps all channel), 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
8. Automatic detect the display by plugging and unplugging it.
9. Powered from Mini Display Port source.
- Input Signal: Mini Display Port 1.1a
- Output Video: HDMI/DVI/VGA
- Input: Mini Display Port Male 20pin
- Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin
- Connector:DVI Female (24+5) VGA Female 15Pin
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
- External Power Supply: No external power needed
- Power consumption (Max): 700mW
- Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro
- You should assure that if your Mac has one of the following two kinds of port : mini DP port and Thunderbolt port.
- Not compatible with Thunderbolt 3.
(before 2016), MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro
- Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 for Windows 8 Pro (NOT Surface/Surface 2 for Windows RT)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/240s, L430/440, L530/540, T430/440, T440s, T440p, T530/540p, W530/540, Helix
- Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800
- Acer Aspire R7/V7-482PG/V7-58
- Asus Zenbook UX303LA/UX303LN
- Google Chromebook Pixel
- Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11/S11
How to USE:
- The product is easily and conveniently use, with three output ports: DVI VGA HDMI and a Mini Display Port.And you can use one of them at a time as your demand, when you want to use the DVI output, you just need to connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable. And when you want to use the HDMI output, you just need to connect the HDMI devices using a HDMI cable. When you want to use the VGA output, you just need yo connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.The Mini Display Port meed to connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air.
- 1 x 3 In 1 Mini Display Port DP To HDMI DVI-D VGA Converter Cable
Last Updated @ 10/10/2019 5:25:52 PM