WE DO CARRY 4 INCHES OR 6 INCHES WATER PUMP AND CUSTUM SOLAR SYSTEM TO SUIT YOUR NEED.
IF YOU NEED MORE INFOMATION, KINDLY WHATSAPP: 012-631 9178
Packaging & Delivery
solar submersible pump, immersed into water, connects motor with pump directly.
It consists of submersible pump, motor, MPPT controller, water pipe, cable, solar panels and etc.
Solar panels convert solar energy into electrical energy, connecting to dedicated low-voltage solar pump. It is convenient, practical and simple. The solar pump runs automatically in the sun, while it runs continuously by battery or grid electric when little sunshine.
The Finished Products include:
1. Solar pump with 3m cable, longer cable is available if required
2. MPPT Controller
3. Water level sensor or float switch:10meter cable, longer cable is available
4. Cable for solar panel: 6m, longer cable is available
5. Cable connector
6. Solar panels are option
7. Rope to hang the pump
8. Installation Manual
Compared with the traditional alternating current
machine,the efficiency is improved 25% by the permanent magnetism,direct current,brushless,non-sensor motor.
Adopt double plastic package for rotor and stator,
motor insulation≥300MΩ,the motor security was much improved.
Oil filling,convenient installation and environmental protection.
MATERIAL OF PARTS:
Outlet:brass or stainless steel
Pump body: stainless steel
Motor casing:stainless steel
Motor stator: 100% copper wiring
Motor rotor: permanent magnetism
controller with battery backup function:
controller without battery backup function:
SOLAR PANELS AND BATTERIES SELECTION:
1. The power of solar panel=power of pump X 1.3, the voltage of solar panel=the voltage of pump, the controller should be matched
2. Select the batteries according to the following fomulas: The use hour of Battery=The battery capacity÷(the machine power÷the battery voltage) X 0.6 . For example,the machine power is 200w,the battery capacity is 100AH,the voltage is 12V,and the battery is fully charged,then the use hour is 100÷(200/12) x 0.6=3.6housrs.
3. The battery capacity=the use hour÷0.6 x (the machine power÷the battery voltage) For example,the machine power is 200w,the battery capacity is 12V,and the battery need to be used for 3.6 hours,the the battery capacity is: 3.6÷0.6 x (200÷12)=100AH