We are an established company based in Segamat, Johor. We have 20 years experience in selling car air conditioning parts such as Compressor, Cooling Coil, Condenser, Cabin Air Filter, Drier and Expansion Valve. We expanded our business in KL 4 years ago.
We have sold many OEM cabin air filters/air-cond dust filter online successfully for the past 4 years in some of the Malaysian Community forums. We have received many positive feedbacks from our clients. We have also been awarded Top-rated seller as well as Power Seller in a well-known American E-Commerce company.
Our cliens are happy with the good quality of our products as well as the fast delivery service that we have provided to them. We promise we will provide the best service to Lelong's members as well.
About Toyota Camry 2007-2016 Carbon Cabin Air Filter
Toyota Camry 2007-2016 carbon activated car cabin air filter is made up of three layers top quality filtering materials. It is capable of filtering out the bad smell and provide you the fresh and clean air inside your car. The first layer is made up of fiber. It has the fleece on the surface which will greatly improve the filtration efficiency by the electrostatic enhancement process.
The middle layer is made up of granular activated carbon. This layer has large surface area that allows it experiences a much faster rate of absorption. On top of that, it also has the good adsorption ability for the microorganism and bacteria.
The third layer is made up of polypropylene. It is very durable and it is able to filter out the particles down to 0.05 microns in size.
It is suitable for the Toyota Camry ACV40 & ACV50 year 2007-2016.
Please take note that although the label on the product box printed "Toyota Estima ACR50, Lexus IS 250", this cabin air filter is also the right cabin air filter for Toyota Camry ACV40 & ACV50 as its dimension is same with Toyota Estima ACR50 and Lexus IS 250.
What is a Cabin Air Filter?
The cabin air filter is a high particulate filtration medium that goes that is attached to the outside air intake of your vehicle's ventilation system. This device helps to improve air quality and filter out pollution from the air that circulates inside the vehicle. Most air filters are made from a pleated paper construction, using a variety of different filtration media. Some are a cotton and paper blend, while others are basically extremely miniaturized paper filters similar to the air filter of your car's intake system. There are some that are just a formed and shaped cotton filter in a cartridge.
Benefits of Installing A New Toyota Camry 2007-2016 Carbon Cabin Air Filter
- It cleans incoming air for the car\u2019s air conditioning system.
- It helps to trap pollen, bacteria, dust, and exhaust gases that may find their way into your car\u2019s air conditioning system.
- It makes the interior of your car a healthier place and is capable of protecting the passengers inside your car.
- It helps to protect your car's air-cond cooling coil & blower.
- It helps to eliminate the bad smell of dirty air before it enters the air cond blower.
Benefits of Changing A New Toyota Camry 2007-2016 Carbon Cabin Air Filter
- It avoids wasting your car's housepower as a dirty cabin air filter can cause your car\u2019s air conditioning system to run less efficiently, which will waste horsepower.
- It increases the amount of air flow into the passenger compartment.
- It helps to reduce the temperature in the passenger compartment. As a result, it helps to reduce the work load of your car\u2019s air conditioning system.
How Often Should You Change a Cabin Air Filter?
Generally speaking, most car manufacturers recommend that the cabin air filter should be changed at least once a year or every 12,000 to 15,000km.