1. Once buyer make payment, it means the buyer accept all the "Online Buying Policy" and "Warranty Policy".
2. Seller will check and confirm the goods is correct and it is in working condition and no physical damage before sending.
3. Buyer should unseal the parcel and check before doing singanature upon receiving parcel.
4. Once the tracking number show "Consignment has successfully delivered", buyer cannot claim for physical damage warranty(we will consider it as user damages).
5. Seller will only replace if tracking number show "Consignee refuse to collect parcel".
6. Seller will not responsible for parcel lost or damage during the delivery. All damage must be claimed with the courier service company. However, seller will helps buyer to proof that the parcel is lost if the parcel lost during delivery.