1, a digital liquid crystal display
2,60 seconds without any operation of automatic shutdown function
3, T tare function, M key unit conversion function
4. Power supply: 2 section 7 (AAA) batteries
5. Optional Unit: g / oz / tl / ct, Accuracy: soil (0.5% + LSD)
6. Product foot size: 120 * 62 * 20MM
7, tray size: 56 * 50MM
8. Origin: Guangdong
On / Off
(1) The electronic scales on a stable surface, then press the on / off button (ON / OFF button) boot, the boot screen display (backlight will automatically turn on at the same time), after about a second to display "0.00 / 0.0 ", you can normally use.
(2) turned on, press the on / off button (ON / OFF button) to turn off the power.
(3) In order to extend battery life, in the boot state, without any action or display digital without any change, then turns off automatically after 60 seconds.
Clear / tare function
(1) If you do not boot after "0.00 / 0.0", press the "T" key to display zero, can be used normally.
(2) If you want to use other containers weighing, turn the container on the pan, then press the "T" key to display items is the "0.00 / 0.0", the capacity of product and put objects on display in the the actual weight; after removing the container to display a negative number, press the "T" key can be cleared.
Unit conversion function
Under normal weighing mode, followed by "M" key, you can be referred to the weight display mode in different units. Eg: g, oz, tl, ct
This product is factory tuned accurate, but encountered significant changes in temperature and humidity environment (including climate change of season) it will be possible deviation, re-calibrate the following steps: Under normal weighing mode, clear scales items on the disc, and then hold down the long "M" button until the display shows "CAL" after let go, and then a "M" key, "CAL" display calibration weight after flashing twice, this time in the pan central place the appropriate weight of weights, to be displayed after the "PASS", automatically return to normal weighing mode, the correction is completed. (Note: 100G scale use 100 grams of weight correction, 200G scale use 200 grams of weight correction, and so on, as there is no standard weight, this operation is prohibited)