1.6mm Low Temperature Aluminum Welding Wire Flux Cored Rod
This low temperature aluminum welding wire can weld almost all white metals, including aluminum, aluminum alloy, cast aluminum, aluminum magnesium alloy and heterogeneous welding between the above metals. It can even repair white metal that has been badly corroded or contaminated. And it can be used for a variety of heat sources, such as propane, oxyacetylene and so on.
- It can replace the WE53 copper-aluminum welding rod.
- Flux cored design allows it to be used without the need for aluminum welding powder.
- With strong corrosion resistance and good welding performance, durable and reliable.
- Easy to install and operate. Only a small heating device is required.
- Suitable for junior welding operator to do all-round welding.
- It is widely used in electric power, chemical industry and other industries.
Optional quantity: 10 / 20 / 50
- The welding machine is not included.
- Please place the product in a dry and ventilated place.
- Please keep the child away from the product.
- Please pay attention to personal safety when using.
- Please keep the surface of the base metal clean before welding.
- The temperature of the base metal should be kept above or equal to 400 degree Celsius during the welding process.
- Don't use fire to burn the welding wire.
- When the temperature of base metal reaches 400 degree Celsius, the welding wire will melt because of the heat conduction of the base metal.
Type: Welding/cutting tools
Special features: Practical, Portable, Easy operation
Function: Used for welding white metal
Package weight: 0.155 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 50.50 x 2.00 x 2.00 cm / 19.88 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Set of Aluminum Welding Wires
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.