for Toyota Land Cruiser FJ100 Chrome Mirror Cover Trim Overlays Rim (ABS)
Quantity : 1 Set of 2 Pieces
Extra Details :
Will Fit most of the Following models
Land Cruiser 100 Series
Year 1998 ~ 2007
FJ100, FZJ100, HZJ100, HDJ100, FJ105, FZJ105, HZJ105, HDJ105, VX100, 4700 / 100 Series
2x Piece Set (L&R) Chrome Door Mirror Cover Trim Overlays Bezel Rings (ABS)
• ABS Chrome Side covers are the fastest route to eye-popping gleam
• Specialized injection-molded shape assures ABS Chrome covers fit closely with the contour of your stock vehicle.
• ABS Chrome covers use generous chrome plating over automotive-grade ABS that withstands the elements and matches factory trim
• The durable chrome plating on ABS Chrome covers won’t yellow or rust like metal trim pieces
• ABS Chrome covers install in just minutes over your stock vehicle housing—just peel the adhesive backing, press into place and hit the road
• Pre-applied 3M adhesive and the included promoter solution form a strong bond with the factory ABS that lasts
Dramatically enhance the look of your vehicle and perfectly match the rest of your vehicle’s trim!
• ABS Chrome covers do both with ease, offering a smooth and brilliant shine to the back of otherwise dull side views.
• Crafted from automotive-grade ABS with durable chrome plating, ABS Chrome covers are tough enough to handle all of the abuse your vehicle takes: tossed rocks, pounding weather and exploded bugs. And, the bright chrome plating will never yellow like a steel cover.
• With a custom-molded shape, ABS Chrome covers pop over the back of your stock housings in seconds without needing to remove any parts. Your Chrome Vehicle Covers stay in place with pre-applied, heavy-duty 3M adhesive tape that holds tight to a cleaned surface.
• So pop a little limited-edition style onto your vehicle—it takes just minutes with ABS Chrome covers.
We recommend applying a high quality automotive wax to maintain the original appearance on your new trims.
Upgrade the look of your Vehicle with these sharp chrome trims overlays.
Give it a custom look in minutes that will last for the lifetime of your Vehicle. Made of automotive grade ABS / Stainless Steel (please refer details above) with triple chrome plating, each set has been computer designed and injection-molded to ensure an exact custom fit for your year, make and model. The overlay fits precisely over the existing trim and molds seamlessly into surrounding bodywork. The look is spectacular and the match to your existing chrome is perfect.
Best of all, you can achieve this look in minutes. Simply clean your vehicles existing trim peel the backing off the pre-applied Red 3M™ Tape and stick the overlay into place. The tape makes a permanent bond that will hold up year after year through any weather or road conditions. No cutting, no drilling, no tool work are needed. No need to spring for metal replacement trims with its much greater cost, disassembly and installation time. In just minutes you’re finished, and your vehicle has a dramatically enhanced appearance.
Extra Related Information On Your Vehicle:
Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series (1998-2007)
• Eighth Generation - 100 Series Station Wagon
• Also called Lexus LX,
• Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon (UK 1998-2003)
• Production 1998-2007
• Assembly ARACO
• Yoshiwara, Aichi, Japan
• Body style(s) 4-door SUV
• Engine(s) 4.5 L I6 1FZ petrol
• 4.2 L I6 1HD diesel turbo
• 4.2 L I6 1HZ diesel
• 3.0 L I4 KZ diesel turbo
• 4.7 L V8 2UZ petrol
• Transmission(s) 6-speed manual,
• 5-speed automatic
• Wheelbase 2,850 mm (112 in)
• Length 4,890 mm (193 in)
• Width 1,941 mm (76.4 in)
• Height 1,849 mm (72.8 in)
• Curb weight 1,870 kg (4,100 lb) - 1,960 kg (4,300 lb)
• Fuel capacity 80 l (21 US gal)
Toyota Land Cruiser (US)1998 - Toyota introduced the 100 Land Cruiser to replace the 80.
At launch the UZJ100 featured the first eight-cylinder engine (4.7-litre 32-valve 2UZ-FE petrol engine) in a Toyota four wheel drive.
Other engines in non-US markets included the 1HD-FT/E turbodiesel.
For the first time in Land Cruiser history, the 100 Series featured independent front suspension for increased on-road handling. In Africa and certain other markets, Toyota offered a 105 model, which retained the solid front axle for more demanding off-road use.
The Land Cruiser won Australian 4WD Monthly's ""4x4 Of The Year"" award for the third time in a row.
It was called the Land Cruiser Amazon in the UK until 2003.
1999 - In 1999 Toyota worked with Sega to produce an advertising tie-in for the Land Cruiser 100/Cygnus and other vehicles using the Sega Dreamcast. These featured detailed 3D models of the cars and other promotional video.
2000 - 50th Anniversary of the Land Cruiser. Total global production to date is 3.72 million vehicles.
90 Prados get active traction control (Active TRAC), vehicle skid control equipment (VSC), and electronic brake force distribution (EBD) systems as standard equipment in some markets.
2002 - All new 120 Prado is released and the 100 is restyled.
The centre of gravity was lowered by 30 mm, ensuring better stability and dual fuel tanks with a total capacity of 180 L in the new 120 Prado.
Downhill Assist Control and Hill-start Assist Control enhance the vehicle's stability under difficult off-road conditions.
2007 - Toyota unveils the Lexus LX570 URJ200 at the 2007 New York Auto Show.
Toyota Land Cruiser
Class Off-road vehicle (1951–present)
4-door SUV (1954-present)
Important Note :
Material: ABS Chrome Plastic
Consumer Disclaimer Notice
These are high quality Parts / Accessories are aftermarket parts.
These are not manufactured by the mentioned Car Manufacture
These Parts / Accessories do not have any Logo or Brand on them.