Suzuki Grand Vitara Chrome Gas Fuel Petrol Diesel Tank Covers Trims Overlays Bezel Rings Rim
Quantity : 1 Piece
Extra Details :
Suzuki Grand Vitara Second generation 2006–present
1x Piece Chrome Gas Fuel Tank Rims Covers Trims (ABS)
• ABS Chrome Side covers are the fastest route to eye-popping gleam
• Specialized injection-molded shape assures ABS Chrome covers fit closely with the contour of your stock vehicle.
• ABS Chrome covers use generous chrome plating over automotive-grade ABS that withstands the elements and matches factory trim
• The durable chrome plating on ABS Chrome covers won’t yellow or rust like metal trim pieces
• ABS Chrome covers install in just minutes over your stock vehicle housing—just peel the adhesive backing, press into place and hit the road
• Pre-applied 3M adhesive and the included promoter solution form a strong bond with the factory ABS that lasts
Dramatically enhance the look of your vehicle and perfectly match the rest of your vehicle’s trim!
• ABS Chrome covers do both with ease, offering a smooth and brilliant shine to the back of otherwise dull side views.
• Crafted from automotive-grade ABS with durable chrome plating, ABS Chrome covers are tough enough to handle all of the abuse your vehicle takes: tossed rocks, pounding weather and exploded bugs. And, the bright chrome plating will never yellow like a steel cover.
• With a custom-molded shape, ABS Chrome covers pop over the back of your stock housings in seconds without needing to remove any parts. Your Chrome Vehicle Covers stay in place with pre-applied, heavy-duty 3M adhesive tape that holds tight to a cleaned surface.
• So pop a little limited-edition style onto your vehicle—it takes just minutes with ABS Chrome covers.
We recommend applying a high quality automotive wax to maintain the original appearance on your new trims.
Upgrade the look of your Vehicle with these sharp chrome trims overlays.
Give it a custom look in minutes that will last for the lifetime of your Vehicle. Made of automotive grade ABS / Stainless Steel (please refer details above) with triple chrome plating, each set has been computer designed and injection-molded to ensure an exact custom fit for your year, make and model. The overlay fits precisely over the existing trim and molds seamlessly into surrounding bodywork. The look is spectacular and the match to your existing chrome is perfect.
Best of all, you can achieve this look in minutes. Simply clean your vehicles existing trim peel the backing off the pre-applied Red 3M™ Tape and stick the overlay into place. The tape makes a permanent bond that will hold up year after year through any weather or road conditions. No cutting, no drilling, no tool work are needed. No need to spring for metal replacement trims with its much greater cost, disassembly and installation time. In just minutes you’re finished, and your vehicle has a dramatically enhanced appearance.
Extra Related Information On Your Vehicle:
Suzuki Grand Vitara Second generation 2006–present
Assembly Hamamatsu, Japan
St. Petersburg, Russia (since 2010),
Tehran, Iran (Since 2008)
Body style(s) 3-door SUV
Engine(s) 1.6L 16V I4, 2.0L J20A 16V I4, 2.7L V6, 1.9L Turbodiesel I4, 2.4L VVT I4, 3.2L VVT V6.
Transmission(s) 5-speed manual
Wheelbase 4-Door: 103.9 in (2639 mm)
2-Door: 2,440 mm (96.1 in)
Length 2009- 4-Door: 177.2 in (4501 mm)
2006-08 4-Door: 176.0 in (4470 mm)
2-Door: 4,005 mm (157.7 in)
Width 4-Door: 71.3 in (1811 mm)
2-Door: 1,810 mm (71.3 in)
Height 4-Door: 66.7 in (1694 mm)
2-Door: 1,695 mm (66.7 in)
Fuel capacity 17.4 US gallons (65.9 L; 14.5 imp gal)
Related Suzuki XL-7
The Grand Vitara was replaced in the fall of 2005 by a new vehicle using some components of the GM Theta platform, and is built in Japan. The 2006 Grand Vitara was developed independently by many of the same Suzuki engineers who developed the Theta. Although it uses some Theta componentry, especially in the suspension, it is quite different and should not be considered a Theta vehicle. Notably, it uses a longitudinally-mounted engine and is rear-wheel drive with a 103.9 in (2639 mm) wheelbase, while all other Theta vehicles are transverse engined with front-wheel drive as the default. All can also be ordered with all-wheel drive as well, however. The contemporary generation Suzuki XL7 (starting in model year 2007) is a true Theta vehicle, and is built alongside the Chevrolet Equinox and Pontiac Torrent at CAMI Automotive in Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada.
The standard chassis is a 5 door version, but in many countries there is also available a 3 door version called "Vitara" (in some countries, as Chile, 5-door version is named "Grand Nomade"). The standard gasoline engine for the 5 door version is an updated J20A (4 cyl. 2.0L 140hp); and a more powerful option is the Suzuki H engine H27A (V6 2.7l 181hp). Pre 2001 turbo diesel models were fitted with Mazda's type RF engine, with later models fitted with a turbo diesel engine (4 cyl. 1.9L 129 hp (96 kW) manufactured by Renault). The only engine for the 3 door version is an M16A (4 cyl. 1.6L 105hp).
2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara Premium (US)In the second half of 2008, the Suzuki Grand Vitara was given a face-lift and two new engines. A 2.4L in-line four is offered producing 122 kW (166 PS; 164 hp) of power and 225 N·m (166 lb·ft) of torque. The new V6 is only offered in the flagship prestige model which produces 165 kW (224 PS; 221 hp) of power and 284 N·m (209 lb·ft) of torque. Fuel economy has also been improved with the addition of VVT to both engines and the 1.9L Turbo-Diesel has also received some mechanic work improving its economy. Safety has also been improved with more air-bags and traction control standard on all models. The four mode four-wheel drive system is also available on all models. It features a lockable central differential along with low ratio gears.
A heavily modified Grand Vitara participated in the 1996 Pikes Peak International Hillclimb. This racing model was equipped with two mid-mounted twin-turbo V6 engines which together delivered a total of 985 hp. It also sported a massive wing to keep the tires on the ground.
Important Note :
Material: ABS Chrome Plastic
Consumer Disclaimer Notice
These are high quality Parts / Accessories are aftermarket parts.
These are not manufactured by the mentioned Car Manufacture
These Parts / Accessories do not have any Logo or Brand on them.