Admiral has developed a lifting system that allows the deco-molton roll to be lifted and turned around to unwind the cloth. Jack the Gripper can easily be pushed into the cardboard tube of the custom-made rolls. As soon as you lift the handle, the system clamps itself in the roll so that it comes off the ground and can start to rotate. Now the cloth can be rolled out even faster along a stage. In the future, you might have spare time while building your stage.
Self-Collection on CASH base available
To better serve our customers, Prolyte Asia Pacific had developed the following procedure for filing a warranty claim.
All new shipment received must be checked and any warranty claim must be submitted within 5 (Five) working days from the date of receipt of cargo.
To enable us to assess your claims, please provide the following information:
-Product Code, Quantity and Serial Number
-Clear description of the product fault. Video and/or pictures supporting the claims will make assessment of the fault much more clearer and easier.
The product warranty will not apply in the event of:
1. The product or any part thereof having been subject to accident; alteration; misuse or abuse.
2. Damage caused by external factors including but not limited to power fluctuations; fire; water damage; lightening etc.
3. The product recommended capacity having been exceeded.
4. Materials or substances having been passed through the product for which the product was not designed.
5. The original model and serial number having been altered; effaced or removed.
6. where a repair or service had been performed by a non-PAP approved service provider.