UBiQUiTi airFiber AF-24 - Point-to-Point Gigabit Radio
• Operates in New Unlicensed 24 GHz Frequency range
• Fully Integrated Design - Built-in High Gain Dual Antenna
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Radio
• Proprietary Radio Chipset allows operation with up-to 64 QAM modulation
• Easy Mounting with included pole mount accessories
• Low Latency - Below 1 ms for FDD mode
• Highest Throughput in The Market - up-to 1500 Mbps
• Carrier Grade Product
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• Built-in GPS sync technology
• Fully Functional Radio - no additional fees for licenses, capacity upgrades, etc.
• Malaysia Local Product and Warranty support by Sublime Telecom Sdn. Bhd.
• Ubiquiti airFiber Radios have a proven track record in the Market and are a great success story in Malaysia.
• Malaysian companies using Ubiquiti solutions include Telekom Malaysia, Maxis, Celcom, KLIA/KLIA2, RedTone, YTL and many many others.
• Upgrade from your Cambium, Infinet and Ligowave backhaul to Ubiquiti airFiber and never look back.
• Medium Range Links - Malaysian weather conditions allow reliable operation at up to 4 to 5 km
• Build your Backhauls in clean 24 GHz spectrum.
• Biult-in protection against Co-Location Interference Issues
airFiber 24 operates on new license-free 24 GHz frequencies. Anyone around the world can purchase and operate airFiber without any special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs.
airFiber AF-24/AF-24HD provides a breakthrough in 24 GHz backhaul performance. Systems for millimeter-wave frequencies typically experience RF losses when part of the RF is lost in the switches and filters. The Ubiquiti R&D team eliminated such RF losses with separate yet integrated TX and RX antennas, so the link budget is robust and the airFiber AF-24/AF-24HD has better noise figure and higher transmit power efficiency.
Conventional wireless standards impose a latency by having to receive a packet before a packet is transmitted. airFiber can transmit data synchronously without any wait time. airFiber features traditional TDD and FDD modes of operation in addition to the proprietary Hybrid Division Duplexing (HDD) mode, which provides a breakthrough in range and spectral efficiency performance.
airFiber features a dual-independent, 2x2 MIMO, high-gain reflector antenna system. Separate yet integrated transmit (TX) and receive (RX) antennas help extend link budgets by eliminating the extra RF losses caused by the switches or duplexers required in systems with common TX/RX antennas.
Two models deliver superior speed with spectral efficiency in the worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz radio band. The standard model, AF-24, delivers up to 1.4+ Gbps throughput at a range of up to 13+ km. The heavy-duty model, AF-24HD, provides more throughput at up to 2 Gbps and increased range of up to 20+ km. It also includes a more rugged exterior with a metal reflector, to protect against nature’s harshest elements.
airFiber 24 includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device (Gigabit PoE adapter included).
|UBiQUiTi airFiber AF-24 |
|Operating Frequency|| 24.05 – 24.25 GHz|
|Dimensions||649 x 426 x 303 mm|
|Weight|| 10.5 kg Mount Included|
|Max. Power Consumption ||50 W|
|Power Supply ||50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)|
|Power Method||Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)|
|Certifications ||CE, FCC, IC|
|Mounting||Pole Mount Kit (Included)|
|Wind Loading ||480 N @ 200 km/hr|
|Wind Survivability ||200 km/hr|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 55° C|
|LEDs||(8) Status LEDs:|
Data Port Speed
Data Port Link/Activity
Configuration Port Speed
Configuration Port Link/Activity
(1) Two-Digit LED Display Calibrated in dBm
|Data Port ||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Management Port||(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port|
|Auxiliary Port ||(1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port|
|Maximum Throughput||1.4+ Gbps|
|Maximum Range||13+ km|
|Packets per Second||> 1 Million|
|Uplink/Downlink Ratio||50% Fixed|
|airFiber AF-24 Receive Sensitivity |
(2) 100 MHz channels
(1) 100 MHz channel
|64QAM ||-66 dBm||1500 Mbps ||760 Mbps|
|16QAM||-72 dBm||1000 Mbps ||507 Mbps |
|QPSK MIMO||-78 dBm||500 Mbps||253 Mbps |
|QPSK SISO||-80 dBm||250 Mbps ||127 Mbps|
|¼x QPSK SISO||-87 dBm||62.5 Mbps||31.7 Mbps |
|airFiber AF-24 Radio Frequency |
|GPS||GPS Clock Synchronization|
|EIRP|| ~33 dBm (FCC/IC), ~20 dBm (CE)|
|Frequency Accuracy||±2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization|
±0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
|Channel Bandwidth||100 MHz|
|Operating Channels ||24.1 GHz, 24.2 GHz|
¼ Rate QPSK SISO
|Integrated Split Antenna |
|TX Gain||33 dBi|
|RX Gain||38 dBi|
|Front-to-Back Ratio||70 dB|
|Cross-Polarity Isolation ||> 28 dB|
Downloads Datasheet : Download Product Datasheet
Quick Start Guide : Download User Guide
airFiber User Guide : Download PDF
airFiber Design Guide: Download PDF
airFiber Case Study : Download PDF
Package ContentsUbiquiti airFiber AF-24 unit (Note: you need two units to build a link)Pole Mount Kit Power over Ethernet Adapter US or Europe power cord (Malaysia (UK) power cord is availble, please let us know if you wish to purchase)
Contact Us PM on LelongEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgCall/SMS/Whatsapp: +6 012-368 0911
Update We have this product in stock!
We carry full range of Ubiquiti and MikroTik products at best prices in Malaysia.
Contact us or click Buy Now.
Last Updated @ 7/30/2018 8:30:24 PM