AIHIKO 1/8 to Dual XLR Cable 3.5mm Mini TRS Stereo Plug to 2 XLR Male Y Splitter Adapter Patch Breakout Cord- 5 Feet
- Solid Connection: 24k Gold plated metal connectors with strong interior soldering points ensures firm connection with any instruments, microphone pedal and amp jack. The splits to the XLR edge is about 10 inches.
- Tangle-free: Super durable and flexible PVC material prevents twisting, kinking and tangling. Easy to be packed and disassembled.
- High Fidelity: 23AWG Oxygen-free copper core with very low capacitance provides superior signal conductivity and enhanced sound. High-density OFC 99% PVC shield with flexible rubber insulation avoids handling noise and noise interference.
- Wide Applications: AIHIKO microphone cord are designed to split a 3.5mm (1/8 inch)Â unbalanced stereo signal into two unbalanced mono XLR signals left and right channels. Work with any devices with standard 3.5mm aux Jack to XLR female, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, MP3 players, Laptops, PCs, Cell Phones, Tablets, Home theater, speakers etc.
- Lifetime Warranty: Precisely machined and carefully hand assembled, AIHIKO cables are made for years and years of reliable performance. We are so confident in their durability. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions during use.