Allulose Non-GMO 32 oz 2 LBS Pure Crystalline Powder Sugar-Free Low Calorie Zero Net Carb Keto Diabetic Friendly Natural Sugar Replacement Sweetener No Sugar Alcohol Soy-Free Gluten-Free (4 Pack)
- 100 % Pure Allulose powder, the natural sugar-free low-calorie sweetener that tastes and can be used like regular sugar but without the adverse health effects. Great for diabetics or people on a sugar free, low carb or keto diet
- Allulose has less than 10% of the calories of regular sugar. Clinical studies confirm that Allulose is not metabolized by the human body and has no impact on blood glucose levels
- The BetterFoods Advantage: Our allulose is tested to be Non-GMO and gluten free
- Imported from Korea, packed in the USA
- PACK SIZE: Contains 4 bags of 32 oz (908g) net weight each for a total net weight of 128 oz (3632g)
Allulose - The revolutionary sugar alternative!
What is Allulose?
How do I use Allulose?
Is Allulose safe?
First discovered in the 1940s, allulose occurs naturally in foods including wheat, figs, raisins, maple syrup and molasses.
Allulose has about 70% the sweetness of table sugar but 90% less calories.
Allulose can be used like table sugar. It provides bulk volume, a similar mouthfeel and browning effect like table sugar which makes it such a versatile replacement.
However, allulose is not metabolized by the human body and does not raise blood glucose levels or contributes to tooth decay. Think of it as a sugar without the adverse effects.
Or how we like to say - "Allulose is the sugar-free sugar"
Allulose works just like regular table sugar and has about 70% of its sweetness. Everybody may perceive sweetness differently and we recommend trying out what works best for you.
Our recommendation is to
Allulose caramelizes and browns like table sugar and can be used for baking as well.
In 2011, Allulose has been declared by the FDA to be Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and may be used as sugar substitute.
As allulose is not absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, consuming excess amounts can result in unpleasant symptoms such as abdominal discomfort. Please see below for usage recommendations.,
Our allulose is 100% pure and doesn't contain any fillers.
Allulose is not metabolized by the human body and does not raise blood sugar levels, therefore has zero net carbs (effective carbs).
It's the perfect sweetener for diabetics or people on a keto diet.,
Allulose Usage Guide
Allulose is not absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and mostly passed through it. It is instead fermented by intestinal microflora in the colon. Similar to eating too much fiber, eating excess amounts of allulose can result in unpleasant symptoms such as flatulence, abdominal discomfort or diarrhea.
The maximum daily amount that is not causing side-effects has been found to be 0.55 g/kg of body weight.
An adult weighing
Here are some more values of how much allulose one can safely consume depending on the body weight:
=> 1.06 oz or about
=> 1.28 oz or about
=> 1.59 oz or about