Amprobe TMD-50 Thermocouple Thermometer K-type
TMD-56: Multilogger USB Thermometer
TMD-50: K Type Thermometer
The Amprobe dual-input thermometer is designed to measure two temperatures simultaneously in a variety HVAC, electrical, industrial, and automotive maintenance applications. The thermocouples support superheat and subcool applications, and cut-out and cut-in temperature measurements. The meter has an offset mode that can be used to compensate for thermocouple error. The meter has a back-lit LCD screen with data hold to save readings for later viewing, and displays minimum and maximum temperature with elapsed time, and average and relative temperature calculations. The device operates on one 9V battery (included), which provides approximately 200 hours of use. The auto-power-off feature turns the meter off after approximately 15 minutes, and can be disabled. A low battery indicator helps prevent false readings.
TMD-53: K/J Type Thermometer
- Portable, dual-input thermometer for reading temperatures from two sources simultaneously, and is used in quality control and HVAC, electrical, industrial, and automotive maintenance
- Accepts K-type thermocouple
- Dual-scale temperature readings range from -328 to 2,498 degrees F (-200 to 1,370 degrees C)
- Dual-input thermocouples for superheat and subcool applications, and cut-out and cut-in temperature measurements, and offset mode compensates for thermocouple error
- Backlit LCD screen with a data hold feature to save temperature readings for later viewing, maximum and minimum temperature with elapsed time, average and relative temperature calculations, and low battery indicator
Amprobe builds rugged, reliable test and measurement tools
Our products have been trusted by professional electricians and HVAC technicians for over 65 years and range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. Rugged built electrical test tools with verified quality and safety, Amprobe offers practical, reliable tools at a fair price. Over the last six decades Amprobe has become a leading manufacturer of safe, reliable electrical test tools for industrial, commercial and residential applications with over 500 products worldwide. Amprobe not only invented the first clamp meter and the first wire tracer, but has also been consistently first to market with innovative solutions to better meet the needs of our professional customers. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure quality and full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in our state of the art environmental and safety testing labs and are further listed with third party certification labs.