- SkyDrive data copy link Download: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvFfIeX password: BCCC
- The ESP-WROOM-32 is a flexible Wi-Fi + BT + BLE MCU module that is powerful, flexible and can be used for low-power sensor networks and requires tasks such as voice Speech encoding, audio streaming and MP3 Decoding and so on.
- The core of this module is ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip *, with scalability, adaptive features. Two CPU cores can be individually controlled or supplied on. Clock frequencies can be adjusted from 80 MHz to 240 MHz. The user can sever the power of the CPU and use the low power coprocessor to continuously monitor the status of the peripheral or whether some of the analog values exceed the threshold. ESP32 also integrates a wealth of peripherals, including capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low noise sensors, SD card interfaces, Ethernet interfaces, high-speed SDIO / SPI, UART , I2S and I2C.
- CPU and memory
- The ESP32-D0WDQ6 has two low-power Xtensa-bit LX6 MCUs. On-chip hosting program includes:
448 KB ROM for startup program and call function kernel.
520 KB on-chip SRAM for data and instruction storage.
8-KB SRAM in RTC, or RTC Slow Memory, can be accessed by the coprocessor in the Deep-sleep mode.
8-KB SRAM in RTC, RTC Quick Memory, which can be used to store data and access by CPU servers when RTC starts in Deep-sleep mode.
1 kbit eFuse, where 256 bits are system-specific (MAC address and chip set); The remaining 768 bits are reserved for users of applications, including Flash coding and ID chips.
4 MB integrated ESP-WROOM-32 of SPIFlash
- ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters,
and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.
This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology,
power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
High performance-price ratio
Small volume, easily embeded to other products
Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Fastrtos
Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
Development Board: https://github.com/Nicholas3388/LuaNode
Package included :
1 x ESP32 Development Board
Free Shipping only for West Malaysia
The stated arrival date is an Estimate, NOT a guarantee.
West Malaysia (Peninsula Malaysia) - terima dalam 1 atau 3 hari (bergantung pada postman)
East Malaysia (Sarawak) - terima dalam 2 atau 3 hari
East Malaysia (Sabah) - terima dalam 2 atau 3 hari