*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, VPP, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCST, VCCSA, VCCPLL Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics
- Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SWEncode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)
- Max. shared memory 1024MB**
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)*
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE2: x16 mode; PCIE4: x4 mode)*
- 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots (Flexible PCIe)
- 1 x PCI Slot
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module**
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
If PCIE5 slot or PCI slot is occupied, PCIE4 slot will run at x2 mode.
**M.2 Socket (Key E) and PCIE3 slot share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the other one will be disabled.
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
- 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_5 will be disabled.
If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 1 x Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin)
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (10-pin)***
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power.
CHA_FAN2 can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
***Only one Thunderbolt™ AIC Card is supported.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x USB 2.0 Port (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 3 x USB 3.0 Type-A Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C Port (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN* UEFI
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, VPP, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCSA, VCCST
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.8-in, 30.5 cm x 22.4 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
Last Updated @ 4/11/2017 1:21:32 PM
Buy with confidencewe have 4027 Good Ratings from buyers !
Maybank Account: 514383567728 Artidea Studio Sdn Bhd
* Please bank in to this account and put your Order ID as reference
* After payment upload the bank receipt into Lelong Buynow or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All parcels will be send via courier GDEX, POSLAJU, SKYNET and CITYLINK.
* Parcel will be be send out within 1-3 working days.
* Delivery cut off time is 12:00PM
* No delivery on Weekends and Public Holiday
Your order may be delayed due to the following reasons:
1) If the payment is not received.
2) Standard shipping to remote areas is subject to our logistic partner’s distribution network and delivery scheduling.
3) If you are not available at the time of attempted delivery. Should this happen, KOOL PC will reschedule the delivery.
Courier Shipping Policy
1) Our appoint courier company delivers to all major cities and states in Malaysia. However, we aim to deliver your orders to you according to your shipping options.
2) We shall aim to let you know if we expect, if we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
3) Please note that it might not be possible for the courier company to deliver to some locations.
If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for delivery to an alternative delivery address.
5) All risk in the goods shall pass to you from the time when you receive your goods, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the goods.
6) You must take care when opening your received goods so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
TRACKING YOUR SHIPMENT
1) To track your order, please use the tracking ID provided in My LELONG account at once when your items have been shipped out.
Please Go Through and Read This Carefully; It Contains Very Important Information About Your Rights And Obligations, As Well As Limitations And Exclusions That May Apply To You on Behalf Of This Purchase.
*Goods Sold / Paid / Delivered / Not Compatible Are Not Refundable, Returnable And Exchangeable. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items. Please consult with us if you have Compatibility Issue before we shipped out your order.
*Deposit For Advance / Pre Order Is Not Refundable. Transportation / Courier Of Goods / Orders And All Cost Will Be Borne By Purchaser.
*Buyer / Purchaser Bear The Risk For Postage / Courier Orders. Mishandling, Damaged or Missing Parcels / Orders Are To Be Claimed With Respective Courier Company According To Their Term And Condition.
*Your shipping charges set by us does not include Insurance.
*Please Keep Any Purchase Receipt For Warranty Purposes. KOOL PC Holds The Right To Reject Any Claim Without The Presence Of Purchase Receipt.
*Warranty On All Products Sold Is Considered Null And Void Under Any One Of The Following Conditions:
1) Warranty Claim Do Not Come With COPY Proof Of Purchase/Receipt.
2) Warranty Seal/Sticker Is Tear, Broken Or Tempered.
3) Misuse, Mishandling, Natural Disaster Or Unauthorized Disassembly.
4) Burn Mark Or Any Physical Defect/Damage Caused By End User Or During Deliver / Postage / Courier.
5) Modification, Personal Repair Or Excessive Over Clocking Resulting Malfunction.
*Every product you purchased from KOOL PC is backed first by the product manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items.
1) Every product you purchased from KOOL PC is backed first by the product manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items.
2) Please email us or PM your information such as Your NAME, Contact Number, Full address included any reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the goods is damaged or defective.
3) Your repair / exchange may not be processed if KOOL PC do not have your information.
4) Warranty will be void and delivered back to you if we find that goods have:
a) Warranty Claim Do Not Come With Original Proof Of Purchase/Receipt.
b) Warranty Seal/Sticker Is Tear, Broken Or Tempered.
c) Misuse, Mishandling, Natural Disaster or Unauthorized Disassembly.
d) Burn Mark Or Any Physical Defect/Damage Caused By End User Or During Deliver / Postage / Courier.
e) Modification, Personal Repair or Excessive Over Clocking Resulting Malfunction.
5) You are responsible for any costs associated with shipping your product to KOOL PC.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this productAsk Seller
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.