Armor Your VR Machine
Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every critical components and ASRock’s VR Ready motherboards are definitely the one you’re looking for. The premium qualify is assured by rigorous testing during development. The sturdy components and rock-slid performance makes you completely immersive in the VR scenario. Users can be assured to experience VR enjoyments without any compatibility problems.
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s
(PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Supports HEVC 10-bit playback
HEVC 10-bit provide substantially improved video quality and higher bit depth video experience.
Premium 50A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
User friendly UEFI & EZ Mode
ASRock UEFI is the smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled BIOS has been improved to make it even more friendly. Advanced mode provides a more comprehensive environment that is designed for overclockers and power users who want maximum control over their PC’s hardware. EZ mode is a dashboard which contains multiple readings of the system’s current status. You can check the most crucial information of your system, such as CPU speed, DRAM frequency, SATA information, fan speed, etc.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
4K x 2K
Composed by a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 50A Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3) ASRock Full Spike Protection ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power design
- 5 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics
- Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12
- HWAEncode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SWEncode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)
- Max. shared memory 1024MB**
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_5 will be disabled.
- 1 x Print Port Header
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN* UEFI
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, PCH 1.0V
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.9-in x 7.2-in, 22.6 cm x 18.3 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
Last Updated @ 4/18/2017 6:24:50 PM
Buy with confidencewe have 4028 Good Ratings from buyers !
Maybank Account: 514383567728 Artidea Studio Sdn Bhd
* Please bank in to this account and put your Order ID as reference
* After payment upload the bank receipt into Lelong Buynow or email to email@example.com
All parcels will be send via courier GDEX, POSLAJU, SKYNET and CITYLINK.
* Parcel will be be send out within 1-3 working days.
* Delivery cut off time is 12:00PM
* No delivery on Weekends and Public Holiday
Your order may be delayed due to the following reasons:
1) If the payment is not received.
2) Standard shipping to remote areas is subject to our logistic partner’s distribution network and delivery scheduling.
3) If you are not available at the time of attempted delivery. Should this happen, KOOL PC will reschedule the delivery.
Courier Shipping Policy
1) Our appoint courier company delivers to all major cities and states in Malaysia. However, we aim to deliver your orders to you according to your shipping options.
2) We shall aim to let you know if we expect, if we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
3) Please note that it might not be possible for the courier company to deliver to some locations.
If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for delivery to an alternative delivery address.
5) All risk in the goods shall pass to you from the time when you receive your goods, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the goods.
6) You must take care when opening your received goods so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
TRACKING YOUR SHIPMENT
1) To track your order, please use the tracking ID provided in My LELONG account at once when your items have been shipped out.
Please Go Through and Read This Carefully; It Contains Very Important Information About Your Rights And Obligations, As Well As Limitations And Exclusions That May Apply To You on Behalf Of This Purchase.
*Goods Sold / Paid / Delivered / Not Compatible Are Not Refundable, Returnable And Exchangeable. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items. Please consult with us if you have Compatibility Issue before we shipped out your order.
*Deposit For Advance / Pre Order Is Not Refundable. Transportation / Courier Of Goods / Orders And All Cost Will Be Borne By Purchaser.
*Buyer / Purchaser Bear The Risk For Postage / Courier Orders. Mishandling, Damaged or Missing Parcels / Orders Are To Be Claimed With Respective Courier Company According To Their Term And Condition.
*Your shipping charges set by us does not include Insurance.
*Please Keep Any Purchase Receipt For Warranty Purposes. KOOL PC Holds The Right To Reject Any Claim Without The Presence Of Purchase Receipt.
*Warranty On All Products Sold Is Considered Null And Void Under Any One Of The Following Conditions:
1) Warranty Claim Do Not Come With COPY Proof Of Purchase/Receipt.
2) Warranty Seal/Sticker Is Tear, Broken Or Tempered.
3) Misuse, Mishandling, Natural Disaster Or Unauthorized Disassembly.
4) Burn Mark Or Any Physical Defect/Damage Caused By End User Or During Deliver / Postage / Courier.
5) Modification, Personal Repair Or Excessive Over Clocking Resulting Malfunction.
*Every product you purchased from KOOL PC is backed first by the product manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items.
1) Every product you purchased from KOOL PC is backed first by the product manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items.
2) Please email us or PM your information such as Your NAME, Contact Number, Full address included any reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the goods is damaged or defective.
3) Your repair / exchange may not be processed if KOOL PC do not have your information.
4) Warranty will be void and delivered back to you if we find that goods have:
a) Warranty Claim Do Not Come With Original Proof Of Purchase/Receipt.
b) Warranty Seal/Sticker Is Tear, Broken Or Tempered.
c) Misuse, Mishandling, Natural Disaster or Unauthorized Disassembly.
d) Burn Mark Or Any Physical Defect/Damage Caused By End User Or During Deliver / Postage / Courier.
e) Modification, Personal Repair or Excessive Over Clocking Resulting Malfunction.
5) You are responsible for any costs associated with shipping your product to KOOL PC.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this productAsk Seller
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.