ASRock Super Alloy
Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron®Processors (Socket 1151)
Supports DDR4 2400
1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1
Graphics Output Options: HDMI, D-Sub, DVI-D
7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
4 SATA3, 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen2 x4 & SATA3)
4 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
Intel® Gigabit LAN
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 50A Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports CPU up to 91W
- Digi Power design
- 5 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Intel® H110
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics
- Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12
- HWAEncode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SWEncode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)
- Max. shared memory 1024MB**
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI***
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
****Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
*****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
- Supports Surge Protection
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen2 x4 (20 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_3 will be disabled.
**Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 1 x Print Port Header
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)**
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**USB3_3_4 is shared with USB_7_8.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN*
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, PCH 1.0V
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.9-in x 7.2-in, 22.6 cm x 18.3 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)*
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- FCC, CE
PCIe Gen2 x4 M.2
The PCIe Gen2 x4 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 20Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA 3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some U.2 SSDs.
Good M.2 Location
Better M.2 SSD thermal temperature even when VGA card is installed.
Premium Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
4K x 2K
Composed by a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.