Armor Your VR Machine
Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every critical components and ASRock’s VR Ready motherboards are definitely the one you’re looking for. The premium qualify is assured by rigorous testing during development. The sturdy components and rock-slid performance makes you completely immersive in the VR scenario. Users can be assured to experience VR enjoyments without any compatibility problems.
ASRock LED Lighting
Build your own lighting system! Onboard LED and AURA RGB LED header allows users to connect LED strip and create their unique PC style easily.
PCI-E STEEL SLOT :
Tailor-made for multiple VGA cards
Adopts PCI-E Steel Slot, which is built with more solder points on the PCB for better performance and preventing any signal interference with graphics cards. Allows your graphics cards with enhanced signals and to be well-installed in the PCI-Express slot.
Easy to be broken
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL Technology
POOL (Planes On Outer Layers) technology allows 4-layer boards to utilize stripline routing instead of micro-strip routing, making motherboard having better electrical properties and performance.
Dual Ultra M.2 For SSD
Two of the world’s fastest PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 slots that deliver up to 32Gb/s transfer speed, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules.
Modify Your Weapon
Consists of two major features, Sniper Key and Macro Key. It enhances your mouse and keyboard with customizable macros, sniper modes, key repeat rates and repeat delay.
F-Stream is Fatal1ty's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Fatal1ty Mouse Port
After plugging a USB mouse into the Fatal1ty Mouse Port and running F-Stream, gamers can choose their own preferred mouse polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.
Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3 is the latest software that is designed with SBX Pro Studio to deliver a holistic audio experience. Whether you're gaming or watching a movie, Reality 3D technology lets you enable 5.1/7.1 surround sound for an additional layer of transience to your listening experience even with just a pair of headphones or stereo speakers.
Premium 50A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Nichicon 12K Black Caps
A combination of 820uF and 100uF capacitors. Together these capacitors provide clearer, efficient and more responsive CPU Vcore power, and overclockers may achieve higher scores.
A new designed protective cover for all of the crucial parts near the motherboard's rear I/O, so that they won't easily be damaged by static electricity.
Matte Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Built to Kill
Allows ASRock to be your most trustworthy ally, providing both hardware and software support.
● 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
● 15μ Gold Contact in PCI-E Steel Slots
● Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
● Intel® LAN
User friendly UEFI & EZ Mode
ASRock UEFI is the smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled BIOS has been improved to make it even more friendly. Advanced mode provides a more comprehensive environment that is designed for overclockers and power users who want maximum control over their PC’s hardware. EZ mode is a dashboard which contains multiple readings of the system’s current status. You can check the most crucial information of your system, such as CPU speed, DRAM frequency, SATA information, fan speed, etc.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
Gold Audio Connector
Everything will wear off in time, but gold looks better! Gold audio connector provides stable sound transmission!
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
- Intel® LAN
- Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 50A Power Choke
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- I/O Armor
- Matte Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL (Planes on Outer Layers) Technology
ASRock Steel Slots
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power design
- 6 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Intel® H270
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCSA, VCCST Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics
- Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12
- HWAEncode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SWEncode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)
- Max. shared memory 1024MB**
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)*
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1: x16 mode; PCIE4: x4 mode)*
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots (Flexible PCIe)
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
- 1 x Print Port Header
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x AURA RGB LED Header
- 2 x CPU Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin)*
- 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x USB 3.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**CHA_FAN1 and CHA_FAN2 can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x USB 2.0 Port (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 2.0) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 3 x USB 3.0 Type-A Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C Port (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock F-Stream
- ASRock AURA RGB LED
- ASRock Key Master
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN*
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, PCH 1.0V
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 9.6-in, 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm
Last Updated @ 3/24/2017 1:01:02 PM