Genuine Whole Food
Nutrient Rich Superfood
A Dietary Supplement
GMP Quality Assured
NOW Bee Pollen delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods.
Bee Pollen is a fine powder that composes the male element of the flower. Honey bees harvesting
the pollen instinctively gather only that pollen which is pure and healthy. It is then mixed with flower
nectar and bee saliva to form an all-natural and highly nutritious food that has all twenty-two of the
elements composing the human body. It supplies vitamins, amino acids, trace minerals and enzymes
in a balance that provides optimum bioavailability.
Bee pollen is a complete food and contains many elements that products of animal origin do not
possess. Bee pollen is richer in proteins than any animal source. It contains more amino acids than
beef, eggs, or cheese of equal weight.. About half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids
that are ready to be used directly by the body.
It is important to recognize that a one teaspoon dose of pollen takes one bee working eight hours a
day for one month to gather. Each bee pollen pellet, contains over two million flower pollen grains
and one teaspoonful contains over 2.5 billion grains of flower pollen.
Dr. Gabriel Cousens MD, has listed bee pollen as one of his 22 most recommended food energies.
Bee Pollen can be used medicinally for a wide range of conditions from prostate health to skin
conditions and can help correct specific nutritional imbalances within the body.
10 Great Reasons To Add Fresh Bee Pollen To Your Daily Diet!
1. Energy Enhancer - The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural
energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing
stamina and fighting off fatigue.
2. Skin Soother - Bee pollen is often used in topical products that aim to treat inflammatory
conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins
protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
3. Respiratory System - Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an
anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
4. Treating Allergies – Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies.
Dr. Leo Conway, M.D of Denver Colorado, reported that 94 percent of his patients were completely
free from allergy symptoms once treated with oral feeding of pollen. Everything from asthma to
allergies to sinus problems were cleared, confirming that bee pollen is wonderfully effective against
a wide range of respiratory diseases.
5. Digestive System - In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains
enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need
from the food that you eat.
6. Immune System Booster - Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the
immune system. According to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has antibiotic-
type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses. It's also rich in antioxidants
that protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.
7. Treats Addictions – Used holistically for healing addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing
impulses. Because bee pollen crashes cravings, it is a very useful research is needed into this benefit,
particularly when it comes to weight management.
8. Supports the Cardiovascular System - Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Rutin; an antioxidant
bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and
corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.
9. Prostate Aid - Men who suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia can find relief by using bee pollen.
Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.
10. Infertility Problems - Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, therefore may be used
to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac!
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Servings Per Container: 50
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Bee Pollen Powder
||1 g (1,000 mg)
|* Daily Value not established.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily, preferably with food. Consider taking
these other NOW products: Spirulina, Lecithin and CoQ10.
Gelatin (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source) and silica.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.