One unit of Biostar TH67A+ Ver. 6.0 (Intel® H67 Chipset - B3 Stepping) Intel Socket 1155 Motherboard for sale.
One unit only available and in very good working condition.
Product Descriptions :
- Intel® H67 Chipset - newer B3 Stepping. (previous B2 Stepping chipset had a hardware problem with the SATA-II
ports in which it had the potential to fail over time.)
- Supports Socket 1155 for LGA1155 for Intel® 2nd & 3rd gen Intel® Core™ family, Pentium, Celeron series processors.
- With rear DVI-I, HDMI, VGA output for integrated video graphics interface.
- One PCI-Express x16 Gen 2.0 (3.0 for Ivy Bridge) slot running at x16 with AMD CrossFireX™ support.
- One PCI-Express x16 Gen 2.0 (x4) slot.
- One PCI-Express x1 Gen 2.0 slot.
- Two 32-bit Master PCI Bus slots.
- Integrated Realtek ALC892 6-Channel Blu-ray Audio (High Quality Sound - 24 bit/ 192KHz).
- Supports four 240-pin DIMM sockets for DDR3 RAM (DDR3 1600/1333/1066) memory with dual data channels
up to maximum 32GB. - Two new generation Serial ATA III 6Gb/s interface.
- Four Serial ATA II 3Gb/s interface.
- Integrated Realtek® RTL8111E Gigabit Lan (GbE) Fast Ethernet Controller with 10/100/1000 Mbit capabilities. - Two rear USB 3.0 ports.
- Eight USB 2.0 ports (2 rear connectors/6 front-pin headers).
- Full-ATX form factor.
- Flashed with the latest BIOS firmware (H67AF716.BST to support Intel 22nm Ivy Bridge CPU) and working smoothly.
- Latest CD Installation drivers and manuals plus a steel I/O back panel will be provided for.
Item is tested and in good working condition plus NO LEAKING CAPACITORS.
Item comes with one week personal warranty for testing and compatibility purposes.
Please add RM10.00 (RM15.00 for East M'sia) for Pos Laju posting.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.