Blue Mosaic Contact Paper Self-Adhesive Removable Peel and Stick Wallpaper Matte 3D Effect Cleanable Kitchen Bathroom Shelf Paper Countertop Wallpaper Mosaic Paper Blue Contact Paper 15.7" x 78.7"
- ðŸ’žBlue Contact PaperðŸ’žSelf-Adhesive and Removable :This product uses vinyl as a backing,No additional glue is required.And this product is removable,At the time of disassembly,it won't damage your wall and Will not leave any residue on the surface.Compared to other traditional tile stickers,It won't leave ugly glue marks on your wall.
- ðŸ’žBlue Contact PaperðŸ’žEasy to Install :You just need to tear off the backing paper,And paste it on the wall you need to renovate.And there are pre-measured grid lines on the back of our products,This can help you cut your product.Even if you are using it for the first time, it can be well pasted.
- ðŸ’žBlue Contact PaperðŸ’žMulti-Purpose Use :You can use it to decorate your bathroom,It can change the original appearance of the tile,and make it more beautiful and colorful.You can also use it to decorate your kitchen,etc.In general,as long as you want to redefine your room, it is definitely the best choice for your decor.
- ðŸ’žBlue Contact PaperðŸ’žEasy to clean :Our product appearance is PVC material,the appearance is smooth,So it has a waterproof function.It is in rolls,You can paste a larger area.Each edge is carefully designed to achieve perfect stitching.There will be no splicing gaps in other products.
- ðŸ’žBlue Contact PaperðŸ’ž100%Quanlity and Service :We are responsible for each of our products,And guarantee its quality.If you have any questions, please let us know by email.We will do our best to help you solve.Because our aim is to satisfy every customer.shelf contact paper,contact paper for countertops,tile stickers,contact paper decorative,adhesive liner,self adhesive contact paper,shelf liner.
1. Cleaning: Thoroughly clean the surface and keep it dry to ensure there are no dust or debris.
2.Measure & Cut: Cut the film to the desired size through the grid lines. It is suggested to leave 1 inch margins at each side for later adjustment.
3.Apply: Starting from one side, peel off the backing gently whilst applying the film to the surface inch by inch (don't remove the backing at once).
4.Flatten: While applying the film, use a cloth, a squeegee or a card to remove the air bubbles or bump areas.
5.Tips: When sticking edges and corners, use a heat engine or hair dryer to soften under heat to make edges and corners more perfect.,,