BOSCH AEROTWIN WIPER (AP24U + AP19U)
WIPER LENGTH 24" + 19"
One of the most revolutionary wiper designs, the Bosch Aerotwin is a hallmark of innovation. The Aero spoiler creates down-force against the windscreen, just as the one-piece beam design produces even pressure, whilst offering a sleek, modern appearance.
The lack of pivots and moving parts, as found in traditional blades, means almost no flex, chattering or noise, and significantly improved service life. Customers who upgrade to Aerotwin generally notice instant improvements and will rarely revert back to a conventional wiper system.
The advantages in overview:
- Superbly effective, even at high speeds and under critical conditions
- Evodium flex rails custom-designed for ideal performance in each individual vehicular application.
- Balanced force distribution and optimal aerodynamics to clear every portion of the swept range with unexcelled efficiency
- Minimum wiper-induced wind noise thanks to reduction in aerodynamically exposed surface area
- Improved winter performance, with no ice formation on joints and metal frames
- Innovative plug-on connection for ultimate ease in blade replacement
- Innovative design from Bosch:
- The perfect marriage of form and function
- Elegant and extremely planar styling replaces joints and frame braces
- Integral aerodynamic spoiler
- Custom-designed evodium flex rails for a perfect fit
Extended service life:
- Even distribution of application force inhibits uneven wear
- This balance also enhances resistance to insects and stubborn dirt
- Tried and tested Twin dual-component technology for wiper blades
- BMW 3 series [E90] (2005-2011)
- BMW 3 Series [F30] (2010-2013)
- BMW X1 [E84] (2009-2015)
- Mercedes A-Class [W176] (2012-)
- Mercedes GLA-Class [X156] (2015-)
- Jaguar XJ (2009-)
- Volkswagen Golf [MK5] (2003-2009)
- Volkswagen Golf [MK6] (2008-2013)
- Volkswagen Passat [B6]
- Volkswagen Passat [B7]
- Volkswagen Jetta
- Volkswagen Scirocco [137,138] (2008-)
- Volkswagen EOS [137,138] (2006-2015)