Product ID : 217437151
Model / SKU : iR ADV DX C7770i
Conditions : New
Dimension (WxLxH) : 68.9cm x 93.7cm x 118.5cm
Warranty : 1 year(s)
Canon iR ADV DX C7770i
iR ADV DX C7770i with Options
iR ADV DX C7770i with Options
Colour Toner Compartment
Superior scan speed and outstanding colour quality for high volume printing
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7770i is the perfect partner for digital transformation for the modernised office environment. This device features superior scan speed for easy digitising of documents, while maintaining intuitive user experience.
70ppm (Print) / 270ipm (Scan)
Print, Copy, Scan, Send and Store.
10.1-inch Colour Touch Panel
Print Resolution 2,400 x 2,400 dpi
Single-Pass DADF as Standard
• Intuitive touchscreen provides users with smartphone-like usability, making navigation a breeze.
• Industry leading Single-Pass document feeder allows up to 270 ipm scanning, supports paper skew prevention and comes with advanced anti-dust/streak measures.
• My ADVANCE enables a unique, personal experience tailored to meet each user’s workflow needs. Settings, such as display language, initial log-in screen, and accessibility options, can be synchronised across multiple devices for consistency.
• Canon’s MEAP platform provides process optimisation, by integrating with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions.
• Scalable support for mobile where users can connect directly to the device with Direct Access Point. Capture, scan or print documents easily with the Canon Print Business app.
• Intelligent Recovery wakes device from sleep mode when user is approaching device via motion sensor technology.
• Professional finishing options including staple, saddle stitch, punch, trim, fold and insert for versatile document creation in house.
• Control who has access to the device with different authentication methods such as picture login, department ID, user authentication and card access.
• Ensure information privacy and security across your network with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology.
• Enhance document confidentiality with encrypted secure print, secure print, secure watermark, encrypted PDF and device signature PDF.
• System verification at startup and McAfee® Embedded Control ensures device security, protecting against malware and tampering of firmware.
• Integrate with third-party solutions for complete monitoring protection.
• V2 Colour technology maximises the capability of the device and toner to deliver impressive results with a vivid and vibrant appearance.
• VCSEL (Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser) technology, more commonly found in production machines is adopted with a 2,400dpi laser resolution while maintaining productivity.
• Canon’s consistently vivid (CV) toner helps achieve stunning colour consistency and accuracy across a wide variety of media, even in print intensive environments.
• Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies provide high quality output to meet the needs of modern workplaces.
• Canon’s device management tools give you a centralised point of control across your entire fleet, upgrade devices remotely, check device and consumables status and capture meter readings.
• Standard PCL and optional Adobe® PostScript® 3™ print driver allows seamless integration with enterprise applications.
• Remote diagnostics allow timely, accurate and effective resolution.
• Intuitive user maintenance videos and status notifications available to help achieve maximum uptime and keep supplies replenished.
• The ability to apply print policies, monitor output, and restrict usage by user helps reduce unnecessary printing, encourages cost recovery, and can help save money on paper and toner.
• Seamless integration with output management solutions, such as uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online Express, provides the ability to carry out detailed tracking, reporting, and cost analysis.
• Quality and reliability, combined with remote diagnostics and assistance, can help reduce costs by minimising downtime and time spent by IT.
• Consistent user operation combined with remote and centralised fleet management can help simplify IT management of devices and entire fleets.
• Fusing technologies and innovative sleep mode features help lower overall energy consumption.
• Minimise paper wastage by holding jobs at the device with Force Hold Print. Choose to preview your print jobs or even change print settings at the device to achieve the desired results at the first time of printing.
• Consumes as little as 0.9W in sleep mode.
“ We not only enhance the quality of your printed documents,
but we also improve the efficiency of your office works.”
PUBLIC BANK A/C. No.: 3167998326
All Transaction is on CASH basis.
For Outright Sales:
1) 30% Non-refundable down payment upon order confirmation.
2) 70% Balance payment before delivery of goods.
For RENTAL Scheme:
The Machine DEPOSIT ADVANCE PAYMENT and 1st month Machine Rental Charge are Cash Before Delivery of goods.
~ Payment must be made within 48 hours after the auction close.
~ All payment direct bank in to our PUBLIC BANK A/C. No. : 3167998326.
~ Any question, please call Allan S. S. Ong hp: 6012-5177822 or Tel: 605-5477822
Please do not bid if you do not agree to the shipping cost and terms.
Please do not bid if you do not intend to complete the transaction.
Joy bidder will be given BAD rating.
If you are not sure, please call or email us BEFORE you bid the item.
Within 14 days from the date of order confirmation if ex-stock is available.
Machine setup and standard installation is FREE OF CHARGE (FOC).
(Additional charges will be incurred should you require for non-standard installation).
Any customer apply for RENTAL SCHEME must accompanied with theses document as below:
Memorandum Articles (M A).
Past 3 months Bank Statement.
Last Year Financial Report.
Agreement must be signed and returned before delivery.
1) Rental Proposal is valid for qualified customer only. Subjected to the managements approval.
2) Rental contract may assigned to third party for financing.
Any others Terms and Conditions please refer to our officially sales quotation.
All copier machine sold from our company is prefer to sign with Total Warranty Scheme (T.W.S.) contract and services by our trained technical engineer.
Contract Period : Up to 5 years (60 months).
Total Warranty Scheme (T.W.S.) covers:
a) Free supplying of parts under normal wear and tear.
b) Free supplying of toners, drums and other consumables item, except copying papers.
c) Free Maintenance and breakdown service inclusive of spare parts.
The warranty service charge/meter charge please refer to the seller
1) Applicable for pre-approved customer only.
2) F.T. (Ipoh) reserves the right to change the rate without prior notice.
3) The meter rate excludes stapler refill for sorter or finisher.
4) COLOUR COPIER meter charges may difference, please refer to the seller.
Average Product Rating
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review