Canon RC-6 Remote Control
for Canon EOS 450D 500D 550D 600D 7D 60D 70D 5DII 5DIII 650D 700D 750D
The Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control is a simple, compact, infrared remote control that makes it possible to fire a camera wirelessly
from as far as 16' (4.8 m).
The RC-6 will operate in either 2-second delay mode or will instantly take a shot.
The RC-6 is only 2.5" (63.5 mm) tall and can fit easily into your pocket or on a keychain.
• Allows for shutter release up to 16' (4.8 m)
• Wireless camera operation
• Runs on CR-1220 Lithium button batteries (included)
• May be used to activate mirror-lock and bulb-shutter functions
Dimensions(W x H x D): 64 x 35 x 6 mm( 2.5 x 1.4 x 0.2 inch)
• RC-6 Remote Control x1
• Lithium CR2032 Battery (inside) x1
• Multi-Language Manual x1
• Original Manufactory Package x1
The RC-6 will work with the following Canon cameras:
EOS 5D Mark II
*NOT COMPATIBLE WITH EOS 1000D, 1100D, 1200D AND 50D
the warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- defects or malfunctions caused by damage resulting from improper care, misuse or abuse of the product.
- damage or defect caused by accident, leakage of batteries, sand, solid, liquid and the like.
- damage caused during transportation or mail.
- damage caused by any modification
this product is guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for one full month from the date of purchased
Last Updated @ 3/31/2014 9:00:10 PM
Last Updated @ 8/8/2014 7:28:07 AM
Last Updated @ 10/18/2014 7:50:43 AM
Last Updated @ 10/15/2016 4:16:45 PM
Last Updated @ 5/27/2018 9:56:30 AM