The Iconic Hair Tools WAHL Clipper Charging Dock is perfect for docking your WAHL Clipper on your workstation and keeping it charged. Using the original charging cord, simply plug that into this dock and ensure your clipper never falls off your work station again.
Do you often irritate to unplug the clipper power cord? Then please learn about our clipper charging dock
Kaynway Hair Clippers Charging Stand Replacement, Put down to charge now, no need to unplug.
We made in our own factory, and each hair clipper charging stand will be strict monitored and produced safely
Our hair clipper charging dock has been tested and validated to ensure compatibility with the following hair clippers :
Compatible Devices: Clipper Charging Stand For Wahl magic clip Senior Designer Sterling 4 cordless hair clippers #8148, 8509, 8591, 8504, 81919 100 year, 8481
Input: 110-240V AC, 50-60Hz, if your device model is in the list, you can use it.
1. Supports over current protection, Over voltage protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection which will keep dangers away from charging your clipper.
2. After the hair clipper is fully charged, the LED will automatically turn off.
3. It has 4 non-slip stickers on the bottom, which are close to the table so that it will not slide.
4. It is not only powerful but also beautiful.
5. Size: 9.5×6.8×8.6cm / 3.35*3.74*2.68inch , Size is hold in hand
6. Weight: 4.8 Ounces, compact design, easy to take away, Fit size, can be put in the storage box
7. The internal space is large enough to fully bear the weight of the hair clipper, and keep it steady and in place and avoid any toppling of your clipper
CHARGING STAND USE FOR:
- 2 In 1 Charges hair clippers directly and Storage Hair clippers when not charge, Neatly store hair clippers
-This is charges fast and very convenient compared to plugging up the cord everytime when charging your clippers
1. It’s just the Clippers charging base no cord included, need to be used with cord
2. Two types of power cords can be used, see the 7th picture on the homepage