The Cisco® 850 Series of secure broadband and wireless routers is part of the Cisco Integrated Services Router portfolio. Designed for small offices, the routers provide secure WAN connectivity. Easy setup allows the Cisco 850 Series to be deployed at small remote offices and small businesses, and remote management features enable IT managers and service providers to provide better support at remote sites.
Cisco 850 Series integrated services routers are fixed-configuration routers that support broadband cable and Asymmetric DSL (ADSL) over analog telephone lines connections in small offices (Figures 1 and 2). They provide the performance needed to run concurrent services, including firewall and encryption for VPNs. The Cisco Router and Security Device Manager (SDM) Web-based configuration tool simplifies setup and deployment (Figure 3), and centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of router configurations at the remote site.
Cisco 850 Series integrated services routers offer:
• Secure connectivity with Stateful Inspection Firewall and IP Security (IPSec) VPN support for small offices
• 4-port 10/100 switch
• Secure WLAN 802.11b/g option with a single fixed antenna
• Easy setup, deployment, and remote management capabilities through Web-based tools and Cisco IOS® Software
Cisco 850 Series routers are ideally suited for small office and remote office deployments. IT managers can centrally manage the remote site to quickly troubleshoot any network issues.
The Cisco 850 Series is ideal for managed services-service providers.
Features and Benefits
Routing Protocols and General Router Features
• Routing Information Protocol (RIPv1 and RIPv2)
• Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
• Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address Translation (PAT)
• RFC 1483/2684
• Point-to-Point Protocol over ATM (PPPoA) (Cisco 857)
• PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
• 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol
• Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP) server/relay/client
• Access control lists (ACLs)
• Generic routing encapsulation (GRE)
• Dynamic DNS Support for Cisco IOS
Recommended Number of Users
DSL and ATM Features (DSL Model Only)
• ATM Unspecified Bit Rate (UBR), Constant Bit Rate (CBR), and Variable Bit Rate/non-real-time (VBR-nrt) • ATM Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Support for F5 Continuity Check; segment and end-to-end loopback; and Interim Local Management Interface (ILMI) support
• 8 virtual circuits
• Stateful Inspection Firewall
• Hardware-accelerated Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) for IPSec
• Hardware-accelerated Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) for IPSec
• DSL Forum TR-067 The chipset does not provide interoperability with carrierless amplitude modulation/phase modulation (CAP)-based ADSL lines.
Last Updated @ 12/22/2015 3:14:13 PM
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.