CISCO GIGABIT 8 PORT SMART SWITCH (SG200-08)
Build a Powerful, Easy-to-Use Basic Business Network at an Affordable Price
The key to succeeding in today's competitive business environment is investing resources wisely - knowing how to separate the essential from the extraneous and get the most value for your dollar. As the backbone of your business and productivity applications, the small business network clearly falls into the "essential" category. But that doesn't mean you need the most advanced feature set on the market.
With Cisco ® 200 Series Smart Switches, you can achieve business-class network security and performance without paying for advanced network management features that you will not need. When you need a reliable solution to share network resources and connect computers, printers, and servers, but low cost is a top priority, Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches provide the ideal solution.
Figure 1. Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches
Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches
The Cisco 200 Series (Figure 1) is a series of affordable smart switches that combine powerful network performance and reliability with the essential network management features you need for a solid business network. These expandable Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet switches provide basic management, security, and quality-of-service (QoS) features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface, Cisco Discovery Protocol, and Cisco Smartports, you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes.
Whether you need basic high-speed connectivity for your computers and servers or a comprehensive voice, data, and wireless technology solution, Cisco 200 Series switches can meet your business needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
• High-speed desktop connectivity. Cisco 200 Series switches can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
• Highly secure wireless connectivity. Cisco 200 Series switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. With their security features, Power over Ethernet (PoE), Auto Smartports, VLAN, and QoS, these switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a network.
• Unified communications. The Cisco 200 Series provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions - such as IP telephony and video surveillance - onto a single Ethernet network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses, and Cisco 200 Series switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other vendor products.
Features and Benefits
Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches provide all of the features you need to create a basic business-class network at an affordable price. These features include:
• Easy configuration and management: Cisco 200 Series switches are designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network. Key features include:
– Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP-MED) automatically detect all the devices connected to your network and then automatically configure themselves for the appropriate connectivity and instruct the devices to use appropriate voice VLAN or QoS parameters.
– Cisco Smartports technology provides for more advanced capabilities and hands-on control by automatically configuring ports with specific levels of security, QoS, and availability according to the type of connected device, based on Cisco best practices and pretested configurations. The Auto Smartports feature automatically applies the intelligence delivered through the Smartports roles to the port based on the devices discovered over Cisco Discovery Protocol or LLDP-MED. This capability facilitates zero-touch deployments.
– Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products. For more information, and to download the utility, visitwww.cisco.com/go/findit.
• Performance and reliability: Cisco 200 Series switches have been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on Cisco 200 Series switches, you can address all of your business communications and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
• Power over Ethernet (PoE): Cisco 200 Series switches are available with PoE on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to send data and power to network endpoints over the same network cable. With no need for separate power supplies or outlets for IP phones, IP cameras, or wireless access points, you can speed up deployment and installation and take advantage of advanced communications technologies quickly, and at a lower cost.
• Network security: Cisco 200 Series switches provide security and network management features you need to maintain a high level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network. Denial-of-service (DOS) attack prevention increases network uptime in the presence of an attack.
• IP telephony support: Cisco 200 Series switches include QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services.
• Networkwide automatic voice deployment: Using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol, LLDP-MED, Auto Smartports, and Voice Services Discovery Protocol (VSDP) - a unique patent-pending Cisco protocol - customers can deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically. The switches in the network automatically converge into a single voice VLAN and set of QoS parameters and then propagate them out to the phones on the ports where they are discovered. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
• IPv6 support: As the IP network addressing scheme evolves to accommodate more devices, you can make sure that your network is ready. Cisco 200 Series switches provide native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
• An energy-efficient solution: Cisco 200 Series switches are designed to be energy efficient and eco-friendly without compromising performance. They help conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protect the environment and lowers your energy costs. Power-saving features include:
– Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE, the IEEE 802.3az standard), supported on all Cisco 200 Series Gigabit Ethernet switch models. EEE improves the efficiency of network equipment and provides standardized signaling mechanisms that can enable rapid transitions between normal operation and low power idle (LPI) states in systems on either end of the physical layer link.
– Automatic power down on Gigabit Ethernet ports when a link is not active.
– Embedded intelligence to adjust power based on cable length on Gigabit Ethernet models.
– Fanless design in most models, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation.
• Additional Gigabit Ethernet ports: The Cisco 200 Series provides more ports per switch than other switches in the market, giving you more flexibility to connect and empower your business. Gigabit Ethernet models feature 26- and 50-port switches, versus traditional devices that offer 20 or 44 ports with 4 shared ports. The Cisco 200 Series also offers mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch. With the ability to increase the connectivity range of the switches, you have more flexibility to design your network around your unique business environment, and to easily connect switches on different floors or across the business.
• Peace of mind and investment protection: Cisco 200 Series switches offer the reliable performance, investment protection, and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. When you invest in the Cisco 200 Series, you gain the benefit of:
– Cisco limited lifetime warranty to protect your investment.
– Rigorous testing to help ensure easy integration and compatibility with other Cisco networking and communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio.
• Limited lifetime warranty: The Cisco 200 Series switches come with the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, with return-to-factory replacement, a 1-year limited warranty for fans and power supplies, and a 90-day limited software warranty. In addition, Cisco offers software updates for bug fixes for the warranty term and telephone technical support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase. To download software updates, go towww.cisco.com/cisco/web/download/index.html.
• World-class support: To extend the support coverage beyond the warranty provisions, choose the Cisco Small Business Support Service, which helps you get the most value from Cisco Small Business solutions, providing peace of mind at an affordable price. The subscription-based service offers software upgrades and updates, access to the Cisco Small Business Support Center, next-business-day hardware replacement (if needed), and telephone and online chat support. To learn more, visit www.cisco.com/go/smbservices.
To find out where Cisco Small Business Support Service is available by country, go tohttps://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/sbcountrysupport.
• Multiple language options: The Cisco 200 Series is available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese. All product documentation and most user interfaces are translated, giving you the ability to select your preferred language.
Table 1 gives the product specifications for the Cisco 200 Series Switches.
Table 1. Product Specifications
Table 2 provides ordering information for the Cisco 200 Series Switches. Table 3 gives ordering information for the MFE and MGE transceivers.
Table 2. Cisco 200 Series Switches Ordering Information
* Each combo mini-GBIC port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one mini-GBIC/SFP Gigabit Ethernet slot, with one port active at a time.
Table 3. Service and Support Ordering Information
Table 4. MFE and MGE Transceiver Ordering Information
A Powerful Foundation for the Basic Business Network
As you strive to make your business more competitive and efficient, every dollar counts. Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches give you just the right the features, performance, and reliability you need, without making you pay for advanced features you don't. With Cisco 200 Series switches, you can rest assured that your business applications and communications tools are resting on a strong technology foundation, so you can focus on achieving your business goals.
For More Information
To find out more about Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches, visit www.cisco.com/go/200switches.
To learn about other products and solutions in the Cisco Small Business portfolio, visit www.cisco.com/go/smallbusiness.
Buy with confidence
|bu****||191295226||4/28/2017 5:08:00 PM||-|
|Aj****||189133221||4/27/2017 9:40:00 PM||-|
|in****||191047121||4/26/2017 9:34:00 PM||-|
|yc****||188751098||4/25/2017 2:04:00 PM||Fast delivery.|
|kl****||190732261||4/25/2017 8:15:00 AM||AAAAAA+ Seller|
|ex****||191410432||4/24/2017 8:04:00 AM||Excellent.|
|al****||189540113||4/21/2017 10:31:00 AM||-|
|am****||191376547||4/21/2017 9:35:00 AM||Good seller!|
Questions & Comments
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
How to Buy?
Method 1: For Lelong User.
-Netpay is own by Lelong.com.my and will charge extra 3% on every transaction. We recommeded buyer to click on other payment method then pay direct to seller. Doing this way will save you 3% of netpay transaction charges and in case of out of stock will get full refund.
-No need to send us any email or sms after payment. Just remember to update your buynow order.
Method 2: For Non Lelong User Or Buy Direct
AFTER you had made the payment, please email or sms me the following to make order(For method 2 only). We dont really need the payment slip. Keep the slip upon request only.
1. Item Title:
2. Date Time of Payment:
3. Amount Paid:
4. Which bank you transfer to (Maybank / CIMB / Paypal):
5. Receiver Name:
6. Shipping address:
7. Contact Number:
Name: KOK YOKE CHING
MBB Acc no: 1699 8100 5837
Name: LOH WEI SHYONG
CIMB Acc no: 8001 8627 42
Credit Card payment only.
(Total price include shipping) + 3%
RM100 + 3% = RM103
P/S: If you pay using maybank2u, cimbclicks via netpay, all out of stock item will not be fully refund because Netpay has charge 3%
You have paid RM100. RM100 - 3% = RM97 will be refund only
For More Information, Please contact
Tel: 017- 88 19193
By Pos Express, Poslaju, Parcel Services, Or SkyNet
Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice. Due to the dynamic nature of the computer industry, des cription may not reflect current technical information. Any typographical or photographic errors in the product specifications or errors in the pricing or offers are subject to correction. Product accuracy will be depends on the title or product model on title.
Netpay charges is under lelong.com.my. We do not get any charges on it. In case of out of stock item, buyers only get refund for the total amount after deduct the 3% charges if buyer was make payment via m2u, cimblick or hlb. Except credit card payment only will fully refund. We recommeded buyer to click on other payment method below netpay then pay direct to seller to void 3% netpay charges if not paying via credit card.
Seller shall not held responsible for any lost or visible damage of the item during delivery by courier service. However, buyer has the right to claim from the courier company. We could also help buyer to claim for it.
We honoring the warranty if the products went wrong. All sales are final and under no circumstances will a refund be given. In the unlikely event a warranty issue does arrive we will fix or replace the product within 30 to 45 days of receiving the RMA item. returning and sending back transportation fees both ways at buyers own cost. Buyers also may send it back directly to our Showroom Service Center for the warranty process. Our service representatives will be glad to assist you.
One To One Ex-Change
We allowed one to one ex-change for those item death on arriving. Please direct contact seller and return back the item with full original packaging within 7 days only. We will ex-change one new unit to you (TnC). Visible psyhical damage will not be entitle one to one ex-change.
Out Of Stock
We cant ensure that all product in live posting are in-stock. Live products will only update from time to time. If the item you order is out of stock, you will be informed with the option to change other product or cancel your order and get refund. If you decide to wait for an order, please be aware you may have to wait longer than the delivery schedule times stated above.
Due to our product is selling at lowest price and we got lelong system automated combine shipping calculation limitation. Sometimes some heavy product combine shipping will not be calculate accurately especially for Sabah Sarawak. Therefore we got the right to request buyer to top-up for the POS LAJU shipping charges or else we will shipping via POS MALAYSIA PARCEL SERVICE only. Shipping charge will be depends on courier company charge on us. No combine shipping available for big size product like ATX CASING, PRINTER, MONITOR, SPEAKER, UPS.
Every effort is made to ensure your satisfaction. If you are not happy with a service or product, kindly contact us. We will do our very best to solve the problem.
1. Goods sold are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable otherwise a cancellation fees of 30% on purchase price will be imposed.
2. All items comes with warranty. Anything can contact back seller. We got sales history on every transaction using your lelong id / email / handphone. No receipt require for warranty. Warranty shall follow the terms and condition of manufacturer.
3. Transportations of goods and all costs incurred will be borne by the purchaser.
4. Warranty on all products sold is considered null and void under one or all of the following conditions :
- Installation of software/hardware or maintenance not performed according to manufacturer specifications
- The products serial number or warranty label has been altered, tampered or removed
- Physical damage to the products caused by purchaser due to neligence or abuse
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5