The TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal.The stepper driver supports speed and direction control. You can set its micro step and output current with 6 DIP switch. There are 7 kinds of micro steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all. And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability.
If Buyer prefers not to make payment through NetPay.
Please send us an email, detailing the items required, quantity and customer address. Any bulk Order will be further discussed.
We will forward buyer a new quotation with any shipping charges and may be subjected to a small discount.
Bank transfer account will be provided:
Public Bank: 3204886134
(Include details of the bank transfer for our reference)
Instant transfer is recommended as it would improve our processing time or remove delays.
Drop us a call afterwards.
Thank you for your business.
Seller will process your paid order on the next working day.
We will always try our best on same day delivery.
Delivery excludes Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Store daily Cut-off time is 1PM as our prefered courier company has a daily cut-off time as well.
Buyer pays on Friday, seller will then process on the next working day which is Monday and ship on the same day or on the following day, Tuesday.
Estimated arrival time depends on the following factors:
1. Products' availability.
2. The shipping address for the order.
3. The seller location.
4. Delays caused by the courier service.
Welcome to Techmakers!
We are always willing to help regardless of the Terms and Conditions agreed.
- Techmakers care greatly on customer satisfaction and prioritise on after-sales service.
- Kindly contact us before leaving any negative rating. We aim to resolve every issue faced by our customers.
- Payments should be made within 72 hours after are orders placed to reduce delays in processing time.
- Please allow up to 2 days of processing time and wait for the delivery email. All receipts can be downloaded in Lelong > My Buying > Order ID > Order Confirmation.
- If occur where item purchased is out of stock, please allow us some time to discuss with you on whether to wait for stock arrival, exchange for other product as agreed or full refund as a last resort.
- Customers are welcomed to visit our store to discuss any matters further, including purchasing our products. ( In-store retail prices may differ ).
- Large Quantity or Bulk Order can be further discussed through our contact email for a better deal.
Every items' prices and information may change without notice.