- 93L x 26W x 65H (cm)
- Super high quality details hand made wooden ship
- This model ship is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen, using the plank on frame construction method
- Anchors, guns, decorations and other intricate details sculpted of metal
- Meticulously sewn sails, keep shape and do not wrinkle
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Not a kit, fully assembled, ready for display
- Hundred of hours required to finish this model, premium quality, truly a work of art
- Use high quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood and etc
- This ship is built according to scale through original plans, drawings and paintings as well as actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy
- This model is carefully secure and packed inside a wooden crate and a carton box to insure a safe transportation.
- Ready stock available
History Of the Ship
The (formerly the Horst Wessel) is a 295-foot (90 m) barque used as a training cutter for future officers of the United States Coast Guard. She is the only active commissioned sailing vessel, and one of only two commissioned sailing vessels, along with the USS Constitution, in American military service. She is the seventh Coast Guard cutter to bear the name in a line dating back to 1792, including the Revenue Cutter Eagle, which famously fought the British man-of-war Dispatch during the War of 1812. Each summer, Eagle deploys with cadets from the United States Coast Guard Academy and candidates from the Officer Candidate School for periods ranging from a week to two months. These voyages fulfill multiple roles; the primary mission is training the cadets and officer candidates, but the ship also performs a public relations role for the Coast Guard and the United States. Often, Eagle makes calls at foreign ports as a goodwill ambassador.
Built as the German sail training ship Horst Wessel in 1936, it served to train German sailors in sail techniques until decommissioned at the start of World War II. Given anti-aircraft armament, it was re-commissioned in 1942. At the end of the war, Horst Wessel was taken by the U.S. as war reparations.
Last Updated @ 6/28/2016 2:59:53 PM
Questions & Comments
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
You can pay your order in any form as you wish, there are NO HIDDEN CHARGES even you pay with your credit card or ATM card.
The bank infomation are as below.
Company name : YEN ZEN VISION ENTERPRISE
Maybank Account : 512893132224
*NOTE: Please kindly inform us immediately, when you had make payment. Email: email@example.com or CALL / SMS / Whatapps : 6012-2177883 (Mr. Kevin)
After payment (Cash deposit / Online transfer), please upload to SMS / email us (either 1 only) the following details to facilitate your order delivery:
1. Order id
2. Item id ( SKU code )
3. Payment date and amount
4. Upload Scan/screen shot of bank transfer/deposit slip as proof of payment.
5. Receiver full name
6. Shipping address and contact number
The bank requires one working day to process cash transfered using Interbank Funds Transfer (GIRO). Therefore, orders paid using GIRO will take one extra day to ship.
1. We deliver products by using courier service POSLAJU or CITILINK.
2. In case of any special delivery request, you may email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your prefer date and time of your order. We will try our best to accommodate your request.
3. Please make sure your shipping address is correct.
4. Normally, It takes 24 hours to process after payments confirm received.
5. Delivery normally takes 1 -3 working days within Malaysia.
6. All shipment will be pack carefully to avoid any damage or lost during transit.
7. Courier tracking number will be provided to customer via Lelong Update Shipping Details / SMS once order is shipped.
8. You can trace your parcel via:
Poslaju : http://www.pos.com.my/pos/appl/service/sub_poslaju.asp or call 1300-300-300
9. Order for large size or special packing items, shipping and handling rates are determined by the total weight or volumetric of all of the merchandise ordered, secured wrapping and packing cost. We are not only handling your order promptly, also try to minimize the probability of stock damage loss.
10. We are allowed Combine Shipping in helping customers to lower shipping costs.
Item are generally shipped out on the same day via courier after payment has been verified before 3pm. (Saturday, Sunday, Public holiday excluded)
Cut off time for order is 3pm every day. Payment made after 3pm, orders will be process on the next day.
Full payment need to be made upon confirmation of courier charges.
2) RETURN POLICY:
Normally we will check every items before shipment. If there is any problem on the products, please kindly email to us email@example.com
Any defected items must be noticed us within 7 days after item received.
All shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5