Colourland PU Timber Seal Highlights
· A Decorative Pigmented Varnish
· For Interior & Exterior Use
· Special Polyurethane (PU) based air drying formulation, formulated to enhance the natural beauty of wood and protect it against wood rot and mould growth by its penetrative properties, which ensure the introduction of preservatives into the wood cell.
· Suitable for use on all types of new or previously treated interior hard & soft woods
· Will not peel , crack or blister
· Extremely durable, hard and flexible finish with excellent abrasion resistance
· Highly recommended for use on cane or wooden furniture and fixtures, door paneling, partition and parquet flooring.
· Accentuates Natural Wood Grains
· Water Resistant
· Durable Smooth Finish
· Crack Blister And Peel Resistant
· Protects From Rotting and Mildews
· Surface must be sound, clean, dry and free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease or wax.
· For better result, rub down surface in the direction of grain using suitable abrasive and dust off.
· If necessary, fill wood grain with Wood Filler and smoothen with abrasive.
· Allow paint to dry and lightly dry sand between 1st and 2nd coats.
· Remove all loose, defective, unstable and existing paint film to barred wood.
· Rub down surface in direction of the grain.
· If necessary, fill wood grain with filler and smoothen with abrasive.
· Seal the timber with Colourland PU Timber Seal thinned down with 10 – 20% thinner.
· Apply 2 or 3 coats for best result
· Allow 3 – 4 hours to dry between coats.
· Texture: Smooth Glossy Mirror like Finish.
· Colour: A wide range of translucent pigmented colours.
· Coverage: 16 – 18 square meter/ litre
· Drying time: Touch Dry -1 hour; Hard Dry- 4 hours
· Recoating Interval: 3 – 4 hours
Direction For Use
· Brush: For normally use, thinning is not usually necessary.
· Roller: For normally use, thinning is not usually necessary.
· Conventional Air Spray: Thin with 10- 20% by volume with Thinner solvent or adjust to requirement.
· Surface Condition: New wood/Previously Painted Wood
· Primer Wood (to paint 1 coat): Colourland PU Timber Seal thin down with 10-20% Thinner Solvent
· Finish Wood (to paint 1 – 3 coat): Colourland PU Timber Seal
· Avoid contact with eyes.
· Do not empty into drains.
· Do not breathe vapour/spray.
What’s in the Box?
1 x Colourland PU Timber Seal 500mL
Last Updated @ 11/16/2016 2:28:54 PM