Alarm: This feature is designed to alert the watch wearer to a specific, pre-designated time.
Altimeter: This feature measures the altitude of an object above a fixed level, such as sea level.
Calendar: This feature, which can be found in analog and digital watches, displays the day and date in a given month on the watch's dial face.
Chronograph: A chronograph is a specific type of watch that combines stopwatch functionality with a typical display watch.
Luminous: A watch with luminous features can be read at night or other low-light situations.
Water Resistant: A watch that is water resistant has been tested to resist damage due to water at specific depths. The water resistance level is often marked on the dial or caseback.
Compass: A compass is a navigational instrument that measures directions in a frame of reference, such as the cardinal direction points of N,S,E and W.
Depth Measurement: This instrument, mostly found in dive watches, measures depth beneath a fixed level.
GPS: GPS instrumentation is essentially a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information.
Heart Rate Monitor: Mostly found in sport and active watches, this instrument measures the wearer's heart rate.
Moon Phase Calendar: This calendar function, which is an ornamental display often found in dress watches, chronicles the phases of the moon throughout a given month.
Screw-Down Crown: This crown type, which is commonly found in dive watches, screws into the side of the case via a special tube to lock out debris and water.
Shock Resistant: This feature is a common mark stamped on the back of wrist watches to indicate how well a watch copes with mechanical shocks. A watch described as "shock resistant" has survived a series of shock tests.
Stopwatch: This functionality is designed to measure the amount of time elapsed from a particular time when the device is activated to when the device is deactivated.
Tachymeter (Tachometer): This functionality is designed to measure revolutions per minute.
Timer: A timer is simply a specialized mechanism designed to measure time intervals.
Last Updated @ 7/12/2018 11:05:51 PM
1. We are using PosLaju, for our parcel shipping. Please make sure your name, shipping address andcontact number is correct. Please note PosLaju service do not ship to PO box address. All orders will be sent out during weekday except public holiday Tq.
2. For in stock item, we ship out on the SAME WORKING DAY if payment are received or cleared before 12 afternoon. Poslaju Courier normally take 1-2 days to make delivery to the address. Sabah and Sarawak may take 2-3 days to make delivery. (Except Saturday, Sunday Public Holidays)
3. Please Note: For inter-bank or GIRO payment, the order will only be delivered once the transaction of payment is complete which usually takes about 3 to 4 working days.
4. All shipment will be carefully packed to avoid damage during the transit.
5. We will update courier tracking number via Lelong Update Shipping Details once an order is shipped. You can enter the tracking number in PosLaju and click Online Shipment Tracking System to check your delivery status.
(NOTE) Some tracking links always shown NO RECORD FOUND, which is confusing, please ONLY track your parcels in below link or call 1300-300-300 for the latestupdate.