The mydlink™ Network Video Recorder is a standalone storage device that can record video simultaneously from up to 9 network cameras without requiring users to turn on their PC. This device not only supports mydlink™ cameras but can be used to record footage from a range of D Link business cameras, which makes it an ideal DIY security solution for both homes and small businesses. With mydlink™ technology, the DNR-322L can be accessed remotely via a web browser from any computer connected to the Internet, just by logging into your mydlink™ account. Once connected, you can watch live video from any of your cameras, or playback recorded footage with the intuitive on-screen controls. With no set up fees or subscription costs, home and business users have the most flexible way to ensure their properties are secure.
The easiest way to home monitoring
With the mydlink™ Network Video Recorder it has never been easier to create a complete monitoring system for your home or small business. Unlike other solutions that require users to change their network settings to access their NVR from the Internet, the DNR-322L is simple to manage and access. Simply run the installation CD, assign your NVR to your mydlink™ account or if you are a first time user, set one up, and you are ready to go. The DNR-322L will even automatically discover your D-Link cameras in your network for you.
A complete and flexible security solution
The DNR-322L is the perfect solution for small businesses or people that travel and need to leave their properties unattended for long periods of time. With 2 bays for standard, inexpensive Hard Drives, you can choose the recording capacity that best suits your needs. For example, two 3TB hard drives can store high-quality audio and video from four DCS-942L cameras for up to 6 weeks. The DNR-322L can be set up to record only during certain periods of time (for example, at night or during the weekends), or based on events, like on motion detection, so the recording capacity can be extended much longer.
Users have a variety of options for viewing and organising camera footage on-screen. If multiple cameras have been set up in a property, users can simply drag and drop video from selected cameras to the viewing area. Camera names and recording statuses are clearly displayed for easy reference. Users can control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functions from within the interface or by directly clicking on the video.
User accounts can be set up to limit access to the NVR or assign different access privileges for users by specifying the cameras they are allowed to access. For added security (for example to protect business premises) the recorded footage can be backed up to external storage on a different location. The NVR also includes the option to protect data using a RAID 1 configuration, which duplicates recorded video onto two separate hard drives. So your video is safe even if one of the Hard Drives fails.
Extensive recording functionality
The mydlink™ Network Video Recorder’s interface allows for straightforward configuration including compression, resolution, and frame rate for all connected cameras. Once the cameras have been set up, recordings can be made continuously, or according to a user-defined schedule. The NVR also provides event recording based on specific triggers such as when motion is detected.
The Network Video Recorder with mydlink™ is part of D-Link Green™, D-Link’s programme for providing eco-friendly alternatives without compromising performance: if the Hard Drives are not used in a configurable period of time, or data is not being transmitted, the DNR-322L will enter stand-by mode to save power. Also, the silent fan will adapt its speed depending on the Hard Drives’ temperature.
Recording performance (NVR-only mode)
Recording performance (NVR+File Server mode)
Audio & Video Recording
Remote Live View
Remote Live View Control
Remote Playback Control
Network Service Protocols
Two reset modes
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Last Updated @ 6/17/2016 12:39:09 PM
Maybank Account: 514383567728 Artidea Studio Sdn Bhd
* Please bank in to this account and put your Order ID as reference
* After payment kindly upload the bank receipt into Lelong Buynow or email to email@example.com
All parcels will be send via courier GDEX, DHL or POSLAJU.
* Parcel will be be send out within 1-5 working days.
* Delivery cut off time is 12:00PM
* No delivery on Weekends and Public Holiday.
Your order may be delayed due to the following reasons:
1) If the payment is not received.
2) Standard shipping to remote areas is subject to our logistic partner’s distribution network and delivery scheduling.
3) If you are not available at the time of attempted delivery. Should this happen, KOOL PC will reschedule the delivery.
Courier Shipping Policy
1) Our appoint courier company delivers to all major cities and states in Malaysia. However, we aim to deliver your orders to you according to your shipping options.
2) We shall aim to let you know if we expect, if we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
3) Please note that it might not be possible for the courier company to deliver to some locations.
If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for delivery to an alternative delivery address.
5) All risk in the goods shall pass to you from the time when you receive your goods, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the goods.
6) You must take care when opening your received goods so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
TRACKING YOUR SHIPMENT
1) To track your order, please use the tracking ID provided in My LELONG account at once when your items have been shipped out.
Please Go Through and Read This Carefully; It Contains Very Important Information About Your Rights And Obligations, As Well As Limitations And Exclusions That May Apply To You on Behalf Of This Purchase.
* Goods Sold / Paid / Delivered / Not Compatible Are Not Refundable, Returnable And Exchangeable. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items. Please consult with us if you have Compatibility Issue before we shipped out your order.
* Deposit For Advance / Pre Order Is Not Refundable. Transportation / Courier Of Goods / Orders And All Cost Will Be Borne By Purchaser.
* Buyer / Purchaser Bear The Risk For Postage / Courier Orders. Mishandling, Damaged or Missing Parcels / Orders Are To Be Claimed With Respective Courier Company According To Their Term And Condition.
* Your shipping charges set by us does not include Insurance.
* Please Keep Any Purchase Receipt For Warranty Purposes. KOOL PC Holds The Right To Reject Any Claim Without The Presence Of Purchase Receipt.
* Warranty On All Products Sold Is Considered Null And Void Under Any One Of The Following Conditions:
1) Warranty Claim Do Not Come With COPY Proof Of Purchase/Receipt.
2) Warranty Seal/Sticker Is Tear, Broken Or Tempered.
3) Misuse, Mishandling, Natural Disaster Or Unauthorized Disassembly.
4) Burn Mark Or Any Physical Defect / Damage Caused By End User Or During Deliver / Postage / Courier.
5) Modification, Personal Repair Or Excessive Over Clocking Resulting Malfunction.
*Every product you purchased from KOOL PC is backed first by the product manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items.
1) Every product you purchased from KOOL PC is backed first by the product manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items.
2) Please email us or PM your information such as Your Name, Contact Number, Full address included any reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the goods is damaged or defective.
3) Your repair / exchange may not be processed if KOOL PC do not have your information.
4) Warranty will be void and delivered back to you if we find that goods have:
5) You are responsible for any costs associated with shipping your product to KOOL PC.
* We will charge an amount of Service Fee and Courier Fee for every RMA / Warranty Submitted or Send In. Kindly inquire us on the fee's or charges applied.