Don't Use lelong chat system, we won't know you chat with us.
All Order can be receive in 5-8 working days, if not receive , please contact us.
Direct Whatsapp us , www.wasap.my/60105269991
We are Selling Online Only. don't call to ask for location or COD.
Important Shipping Terms
Shipping terms may take 7-10 days to receive on your hand
Ship From Warehouse Hong Kong / Selangor , Delivery 7-10 Working Days
Dandelion 2 x 42 Red Green Dot Laser Illuminated Telescope
The red and green dot is a lightweight sight for all types of shooting, especially quick target acquisition under any light conditions. The red and green dot is perfect for airguns, shotguns, pistols and bows. When you turn the sight on, a small red and green dot appears in the center of your scope. You can then adjust the brightness of the dot, depending on the brightness of your surroundings.
- Made of aluminum alloy and metal material, durable and practical
- Red and green dual illuminated dot reticles with 5 levels dot brightness control
- Built-in mount base for easy sight remounting on the 22mm picatinny or weaver rail
- Multi-coated lens with 2.5 MOA dot provides you clear views and gets the sharp and accurate shot
- Allow for precision windage and elevation adjustments
- Removable spring loaded flip lens covers, dustproof and clean
- Fog-proof, weatherproof and shockproof, more practical in any shooting situations
- Fits standard 22mm picatinny or weaver rails
- Powered by a CR2032 battery ( not included )
- Weaver mount base length: 5.8cm / 2.28 inches
- Magnification: 2X
- Tube diameter: 40mm
- Objective lens: 42mm
- Exit pupil: 21mm
- Model of mount: siamesed
- Reticle type: 2.5 MOA
- Conversion between red and green dot: yes
- Field of view: 65 degree
- Eye relief: unlimited
- Lens coating: multi-coated
- Shooting distance: 100m
- Direct viewing of the sun can cause permanent eye damage.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or clean the sight internally. This will invalidate the warranty.
- Do not open, modify or service this product except for changing the battery.
- The external optical surface should occasionally be wiped clean with the lens cloth provided, a soft lint-free cloth or an optical quality lens paper.
- Keep the protective lens covers in place when the scope is not in use.
- Store the unit in a moisture-free environment.
Trouble shooting tips:
- First check your mount. Using your bare hands only, softly twist the sight in the rings, check for any movement. If there is any movement, re-tighten the mount. Non-permanent thread lock tight is recommended.
- Use a bench rest or sandbag to support the forearm and butt stock when making windage and elevation adjustments. This will help eliminate movement.
- Always follow through with every shot.
- Always use the ammunition of the same bullet type and weight.
- Check that your barrel and chamber are clean. Damaged rifling or excessive grease can cause inaccuracy.
Package weight: 0.523 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 17.30 x 7.50 x 8.50 cm / 6.81 x 2.95 x 3.35 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Red Green Dot Illuminated Sight, 2 x Wrench, 1 x Cloth