GI Electronic use POSLAJU, SKYNET to delivery the Goods to customer within Malaysia, usually it takes about 1 ~ 3 days to arrive.
For international, we use EMS (Express Mail Services), it is the most economical way to delivery the Goods to all over 232 coutries worldwide, it takes about 10 ~ 20 days to arrive.
The fast express shipping services such as DHL, Fedex are also available. Further details please contact ours sales representatives.
Terms And Conditions
The Catalogue reflects the latest pricing information available at the time of printing. Prices shown in the catalogue are subject to change without notice.
Provided that Goods are in stock, the Company will make reasonable efforts to initiate shipment and schedule delivery as close as possible to Customer's requested delivery date. No commitment is given in relation to delivery times achieved. Selection of the carrier will be made by the Company unless specifically designated by Customer.
Inspection, Defects And Non Delivery
The Customer must inspect all Goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and in any case, within 7 days of delivery or, the due date for delivery, give written notice to us.
If the Customer fails to give any such notice, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the relevant order as being delivered in accordance with the Customer's instructions and to have accepted the Goods as being free from all apparent defects.
- The Company warrants that if any Goods is defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or design, it will, refund of the purchase price paid by Customer for such Goods, or Repair and/or replacement of such Goods, at the Company's option.
- Customer must notify the Company within 14 days from date of shipment of any defective Goods.
- We will not make any warranties or accept any responsibility for any improper use by Customer.
- We will not make any warranties for any repair or modification made by Customer without the consent of the Company.
- There is no warranty nor return are allowed for all electronic components (such as IC, Capacitor, Switches, Relays ...)
The Customer may only return Goods to the Company, and receive a credit or refund, on the following conditions :
- The Customer must contact the Company to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product.
- Return must be made within 30days of the date of invoice, be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Return freight charge must be paid by the Customer.
- Not in Catalogue Itmes are not returnable.
- Goods returned solely due to customer error may be subject to a restocking charge.
- Electronic components (such as IC, Capacitor, Switches, Relays ...) are not returnable.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this productAsk Seller
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.