The famous SPG30 with additional magnetic quadrature encoder at the rear shaft, SPG30 is 1.1W DC brushed motor with compact size, a low cost solution for projects such as medium size robot, omni drive robot, mechanism, etc.
This model of SPG30 brushed motor comes with 200:1 gearbox attached. The gearbox output shaft is a D-shaped with 15.5mm long and 6mm in diameter.
For mounting, the depth of the thread of the motor is 3.2 mm. So, you need to use 3.2 mm length of M3 size screw (not included with the thickness of the bracket). Longer screw will damage the gear box. You may need to consider the thickness of the bracket or other mechanism that you need to attach to the motor for choosing the right length of screw.
- Rated Voltage: 12VDC
- No load current (mA) : < 160
- No load speed (r.p.m) : 22.5 ± 2
- Rated load torque (kgf.cm) : 7
- Rated current (mA) : < 500
- Rated load speed (r.p.m) : 16.9 ± 2
- Gear Ratio: 200:1
- Shaft : D-shaped with 6mm diameter, 15.5mm in length
- Motor dimension (w x l x h): 37 x 37 x 80.5mm (inc shaft)
- 5V Quadrature Hall Effect Encoder - Monitoring the position and direction of rotation
- Resolution of the encoder output:
- 3 pulses per rear shaft revolution, single channel output
- 600 counts per main shaft revolution
- You may need:
- Coupling-for mounting customized wheel or mechanism
- Bracket-for mounting motor
- Plastic Wheel- for mobile robot
- 2Amp Motor Driver Shield- for Arduino user
- 1 x DC Geared Motor with Encoder SPG30E-200K