Decibel Meter, DTOWER Digital Sound Level Meter, Noise Volume Measuring Instrument, Self-Calibrated Sound Pressure Level Reader, LCD Noise Meter with Backlight for Indoor/Outdoor Use, 30-130dBA Range
- ðŸŽ„ã€LARGE LCD DISPLAY & AUTOMATIC POWER OFFã€‘- Our decibel meter owns larger legible LCD display, which can show the measurement clearly. Backlight display allows you to read all the data easily in darkness. With automatic power off feature, the sound level meter will automatically shut down after 15 minutes when not in use. (Note: After using, please press the power off to reduce energy wasting.)
- ðŸŽ„ã€WIDE APPLICATIONã€‘- This LCD noise meter is a great tool for checking, monitoring or controlling the sound level of any environments. It is widely applicable for personal, families, business, studies, industrial and etc. You can use it almost anywhere, such as speech therapy, music recording, baby room, neighbor noise complaints, audio system office, factory, sound quality controlling in home, school, transportation and construction site
- ðŸŽ„ã€LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLEã€‘- The dimension of our sound level meter is: Length: 1.97in; Width: 1.06in; Height: 5.91in. It's particularly lightweight and easy to carry, so you can carry it when you go out or use it indoor. The mini noise measure device can be kept in your pocket or handbag. And you can even hide it in your sleeves as it is really small and concise
- ðŸŽ„ã€EASY TO USEã€‘- Our sound monitor is simple to use as it has a clear product structure. And all readings are measured in dBA, the most common decibel reading for most all applications, home and commercial. Simply turn on and get a reading! With a MAX/MIN function to know the MAX and MIN dB levels recorded by the meter. Besides, there will be a warning sign when the measuring result exceeds the standard
- ðŸŽ„ã€WARRANTYã€‘- 1 Year no hassle manufacturer warranty against all manufacturing defects. We are always focusing on product quality and customersâ€™ satisfaction, just to provide a great basic sound meter for our customers. If you have any questions or anything unsatisfied, please don't hesitate to contact us! We are always at your service and promise you a quick response and a nice solution
Did you know that being exposed to sounds higher than 85 decibels can cause hearing damage or impairment? Luckily for you, this noise monitoring device can help you.
âœ” Wide Application: Wherever you need to monitor sound levels, DTOWER Sound Level Meter will do the job. Whether youâ€™re the sound mixing wizard for a rock concert, or a road traffic controller, or simply just looking for a solid sound measurement equipment, this sound level meter tester is one tool you want to add into your magic toolbox.
âœ” Easy To Use: All readings displayed on this pocket noise meter are measured in dBA, the most common decibel reading for most all applications, home and commercial. Simply turn on and get a reading! Large easy to read backlit display with a MAX/MIN function to know the MAX and MIN dB levels recorded by the smart sound level meter.
âœ” High Accurate And Wide Frequency Range: calibrated to the standard source in advance by the factory, this noise level meter helps to get a more accurate result in various environments; Frequency range 31.5 Hz to 8 KHz, accuracy: Â±1.5 dB, resolution : 0.1 dB.,
Compact, Easy to use, Easy to read & Great for general purpose measurements
Speech & Hearing Therapy
A great use for this portable and accurate noise meter is to help hearing impaired and speech impaired get effective speech and hearing therapy.
Sound Level Measuring
This Decibel Meter is an ideal instrument to be used in measuring the ambient sound level, such as sound level around factories and workshops.
This lightweight sound level meter can also be appropriate for noise controlling, such as noise from concert and party.