BIGWISE RESOURCES SDN BHD
Import export, wholesale of used computer , laptop , Server and spare parts, scrap and electronic components, pc rental, motherboard repairing
PRODUCT : Dell 8MG73 / Toshiba MG08SCA16TEY 16TB 3.5" LFF 6Gbps 7.2K RPM 512e MG08 HDEPN40DAB51 SAS Drive
Enterprise Capacity HDD
Using an industry-leading 9-disk design pioneered by Toshiba, the MG08 Series provides 16TB of conventional magnetic recording (CMR) capacity and 7,200 rpm performance. The industry-standard .5-inch form-factor integrates easily into cloud-scale storage infrastructure, business-critical servers and storage, and File and Object storage solutions. Toshiba’s precision industrial laser welding technology is put to use to seal helium inside the 9-disk mechanics. The massive 16TB capacity is delivered using proven CMR recording technology providing optimum application compatibility and data reliability. Available with either a SATA 6.0 Gbit/s or a 12.0 Gbit/s SAS interface, the MG08 Series models integrate easily into standard 3.5-inch drive bays to help reduce the footprint and operational burden of cloud-scale storage infrastructure, and business critical servers and storage systems.
QTY : 1 UNIT
PRICE : RM 1600.00 UNIT
Minimum Of Purchase Quantity : 1 UNIT
WARRANTY: 6 MONTH
SHIPPING: BUYER PAY
STOCK AVAILABLE IN OUR WAREHOUSE
REMARK : FOR QUANTITY PURCHASE OR DEALERS PLS CALL FOR BEST PRICE
PLS CALL: Siva Anasalam (Sales Dept)
Bigwise Resources Sdn Bhd
No.1, Lorong Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 5, Taman Perindustrian bukit Minyak, 14100 Simpang Ampat, Penang.
Tel: 04-5089097 Fax: 04-5089094
Bigwise Resources Sdn.bhd.
ACC Num: 3160106222
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY.ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.
Public Bank 3160106222
Courier Service GDEXpress
Deliver Time 3-5 Days
Shipping Charges Depends On Product Weight
ONE-TO-ONE EXCHANGE CONDITION
1. Proof of purchased required.
2. That the cost of returning the equipment back to Our Company shall be borne by the customer. Our Company shall bear the delivery cost of sending the replaced equipment to the customer.
3. That the replaced unit shall be of the same specifications to the original purchased equipment. In the event, there is non availability of the equipment with the same specifications, Our Company may provide an equipment of comparable specifications.
4. That if in the opinion of Our Company, the equipment is deliberately, willfully or intentionally damaged, no one to one exchange or replacement would be entertained by Our Company.
5. That the maximum number of one to one exchange shall be limited to once for every purchased