- Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 3.30Ghz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (80W)
- 8GB UDIMM, 2400MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
- 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps Entry 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive
- On-board SATA Controller
- DVD+/-RW SATA Internal
- Intel C236
- Intel I219-LM Gigabit Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 1-port
- 3Yr ProSupport: NBD Onsite Service
The PowerEdge T30 server, by storing and sharing information, helps you improve access to information, simplify processes and get more done in less time.
- Eliminate misplaced and lost data, images and videos due to “sneaker-net” file sharing. Users can share files and collaborate with central file storage to eliminate the headaches of having multiple copies and versions of files spread out among users.
- Consolidate data, images and videos stored on multiple media and media types in multiple locations. With the storage capacity of a server, you can centrally store user data and organize your stacks of DVDs, USB drives and external hard drives.
The PowerEdge T30 server packs large internal storage capacity and capable performance into a mini-tower chassis designed to deliver efficient and worry-free operation. With the T30, data and applications from multiple desktops, workstations and mobile devices can be consolidated onto a single server to boost collaboration and productivity.
Depending on your needs, you can take advantage of the processing power and storage density of the T30 to attain greater efficiency and productivity for your home or office.
- Save time when moving or copying files between locations. A server offers faster data transfers compared to external storage, cloud storage or email.
- Attain better business-transaction response times.
Compact and affordable design
With its compact size and low sound levels, the T30 easily installs in your small office/home office environment and operates non-disruptively.
- Unobtrusive home- and office-level acoustics: The small form factor and deskside acoustics allow you to install it virtually anywhere.
- Reduce storage and software costs: Help reduce expenses by loading your data onto the T30 and letting users share applications, avoiding the extra costs of additional external storage devices, cloud storage space and copies of software.
Secure and manageable
With or without an IT staff, the T30 makes it easy to secure your data and files with software RAID and optional backup restore solutions.
- Backup and restore: Easily implement automatic data backup with Microsoft Windows Server.
- Easy management: Update software applications in one place instead of on multiple PCs to simplify tasks and save time.
Control your destiny
Move your business to the next level with built-in expandability for growth. The PowerEdge T30 can help you:
- Easily attach additional devices with up to 10 external USB ( six USB 3.0) ports
- Expand flexibly with four PCI/PCIe slots that allow you to grow at your own pace
- Consolidate data and media files with six internal hard drive bays supporting large storage capacity
- Drive applications and media quickly with your choice of a powerful Intel® multi-core processor
- Support large memory capacity with up to four DDR4 DIMMs to experience enhanced application response times and crisp video performance
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business with ProSupport. Our most complete support offer, ProSupport Plus, with SupportAssist, improves performance and stability with automated predictive analysis, proactive monitoring, collaborative third-party assistance, a dedicated Technical Account Manager and 24x7 global access to elite Dell EMC engineers.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & Certification
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Financing and leasing
Let the wealth of leasing and financing options from Dell Financial Services™ help you find opportunities in your organization regarding capital expenditures, operating expenditures and cash flow.
What's in the box
- 1 x Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server (Xeon E3-1225 v5 3.80Ghz,1TB,8GB,3 Years Warranty)
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty